Sickness Sucks

Dan's P.O.V:

I walked slowly and careful to Phil's room and cursed when I saw his door was closed. How do I open a door while holding a burning bowl of soup?? 

I set down the bowl on the ground and opened the door and picked up the bowl and walked in. Phil was passed out in his bed just like how I left him to go make this soup. I set the bowl on his bedside table and lifted the covers and layed down. I wraped him in my arms and he snuggled into me.

"Your going to get sick if you lay with me..." Phil said sleepily  and opened his eyes just a crack.

"It's worth it for you." I said and he closed his eyes and put his face in my chest. "I brought soup for when your up for eating."

Phil groaned and shoved his face into my chest more. 

"I'm to sick to eat..."

"If you don't eat you will just get worse" I said and ran my hand through his hair.

"But I don't want to get a belly ache!" 

I sighed and rested my chin on the top of his head.

"But I want you to get better..."

Phil lifted his head and looked at me. He looked even paler than normal and slightly green. His hair was a mess and he had dark circles under his eyes. I felt so bad just because he looked so bad, He must be feeling even worse.

"Having you makes me feel better already." He said and smiled lightly.

I smiled back and moved his fringe out of his face and kissed his cheek. 

"Wanna watch some anime in bed?" I asked and he nodded. I rolled over and grabed his laptop and opened it.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○● ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So there was a shot little one shot. I am currently in bed sick and just felt like writing a little thing for you people.

LIFE UPDATE:

So I've been sick the las like 3 days and it sucks. I didn't go to school today which was good and bad, like I got to miss school and sit on the internet, but no youtubers were uploading any thing and it was very boring.

Oh yeah I don't know if you remember that guy I sort of told you about in my last update that calls me pretty and I didn't know if he was flirting or not, I know for sure now he was flirting because we had a sub the other day and I sat with him and his group when I was done with my work and he started passing me notes like a 4th grader, and one of them said "Can you tell I like you?" which definatly means he was flirting before. Anyways now I am waiting for him to get back online so we can talk.

Quick question thing since I am sick:

Favorite Color??

Mine is probably a teal or light blue.

Anyways thanks for reading and comment shiping pairs and crap. Later.

~Kirkpatm☆

(If you want my media crap here: 

Kik: Kirkpatm

Snapchat: kirkpat88

Instagram: Jordin Kp

Twitter: @Jordin_Kp

(Just tell me you are from my wattad story or else I feel like random stalkers are after me o-o)