Lemma

Luke's P.O.V:

"I'm  in me girlfriend's car. Broom broom" I  say to my camera as i attempt to look cool.

"Get out me car!" Emma yelled and opened my door.

"Awwwww. I say and pout at her.

"I love you, but seriously, get out of my seat. I don't  trust your driving skills." She says and crosses her arms.

"No need to get grumpy Ms. Baldy." I say and scoot over to the passanger seat.

"Be lucky I put up with you Mr. Ginger!" She said and sat down in the driver's seat abe put in the key.

"But Mr. Ginger loves Ms. Baldy!" I say and rub my face on her shoulder.

"Never would of known." She says and than started the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Emmer and I are going for a drive." I say to the camera in my weird voice. I than make some weird faces and shove the camera in Emma's face. She makes some faces back.

I shove he camera very close to the side of her head and get that weird fish eye look from my camera and laugh.

"Lookin' good Ms. Baldy!" I say and get a slap on the top of my head.

"Stop shoving that in my face so i can drive! Unless of course you want me to get us in a crash." She says and I  move the camera back to my face.

"No no no, no dieing pwease Emmer." I say and rest my head on her shoulder and kiss her neck. "Me would be very sad if Emmer died."

"Emmer would be sad too if she died. More sad if this annoying ginger touching me died." She said and turned the wheel causing my head to fall off her shoulder and smack onto her arm rest.

"OWWWWW!" I screamed and lifted my head to rub it and look at her. "YOU BROUGHT THIS PAIN UPON ME!!!!"

"I'M SORRY!" She screams back. "Want me to park and kiss it better?"

"Mr. Ginger would like that."

She laughed lightly and than ended up parking in an empty parking lot. She unbuckled and looked at me.

"Where does it hurt?" She says and I pointed to where I hit the arm rest. She leaned over and kissed it lightly.

"Better?" She said and I pouted.

"I also hit my lips." I said and pointed to my lips.

She rolled her eyes and than kissed me quickly and pulled away.

"Better?" She asked.

"Yeah." I say and grab her hand.

Kisses are the best medicine.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○● ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Soooo Lemma. Fucking love Lemma. I have a new OTP and it's confirmed. ^-^  Hope you enjoyed it even though it was short, I  did.

Life update:

About to make some brownies for the fat ass pigs in my TFT (a sort of homeroom where we do homework and read). God, I have to make 2 batches and those 10 boys will probably all get 4 and I am stick with no brownies! And they never bring food to partys, just me, the teacher, and a couple other girls. I hate them...

So my math class has been a little better. That last test  (the one I was all upset about in my last author note update) I  actually some how got a C?!? Way better than I  thought it would be. I also get the new stuff we are working on, so yay. It sort of help that there's this kid in that class who is just sweet. He's nice and he called me pretty two days in a row now. No one ever said (that before that is not in my family). He also randomly gave me nerds candy today and went "I never share my candy." (Sort of weird I  know) and I was about to say "Than why are you sharing it with me?" But I didn't. I am kind of confussed though if he is flirting or just being really nice.

Enough  about that. I'm  sure most of you don't care about me and some random guy.

My grandma is coming over tonight to spend the rest of the week here so she's not alone on Halloween (that was my grandpa's birthday and it's the first one since he's been gone.) I really hope she doesn't  hit me or throw another dog at me again...

Random thing: ISH RAININGGGG (men) ( jk it's not raining men, but I thought it fit with what I said)

Random question thingie for people who read this:

How old are you? (Idk if I asked this before >.< )

I am going to be 16 in December for anyone that cares.

I am bored and want to add a second question and you can't  stop me because this is my story :P :

What are you doing for halloween? (If you have Halloween, I know some plaes don't (*cough  cough* Iceland) and it's  insane to think that!)

I honestly have no idea yet ._.

But yeah that is all. Thanks for reading and later.

~Kirkpatm☆

(If you want my media crap here: 

Kik: Kirkpatm

Snapchat: kirkpat88

Instagram: Jordin Kp

Twitter: @Jordin_Kp

(Just tell me you are from my wattad story or else I feel like random stalkers are after me o-o)