I'MMMMM TYLER! I HAVE NOO LEGS!

Mark walked out of the coffee shop perfectly balancing the three cups of coffee and a bag of delicious donuts and looked out at the busy intersection in front of him. Cars raced by as Mark thought about the making of this great day. He was set out on the mission to make his best fan interactive video yet.  It was going to be goofy, creative, and funny all mashed into one big happy mess of a video. He had it all set out, met Tyler and Ethan at the park after getting them all some coffee and donuts (like the healthy men they are), then met his amazing fans. It was going to be so great.

Just past the cars zooming past him, Mark saw a school playground filled with children running and laughing and playing. He smiled and remembered him childhood being a little idiot with his brother, it was some good times. In the movement of the children, Mark caught a glimpse of pink and immediately recognized it as one of his channel's T-Shirts. His heart felt warmed and he decided in that moment he would go say hello.

As Mark turned to go to the crosswalk, he caught a flash of movement out of the corner of his eye. A ball had rolled into the street from the playground. He thought nothing of it until one little boy started to run out into the busy intersection without looking. In that instant , Mark dropped everything he had and raced to stop the boy.

He heard a loud honk of a large truck as he pushed the boy , noticing that same pink t-shit from earlier, but it flashed away fast. Then, all Mark saw was black. All he felt was numb. And all he heard was silence.

~~~~~

So, Hello. Kinda a short and sad story to put up after being gone for so long, but it's all I had. I actually wrote this story in my creative writing class in school, and the assignment was to write about the prompt "You see a little boy wonder into the middle of a busy intersection. What do you do?" and I wrote this (this was the original idea I had with some editing to make it flow and sound nicer). My teacher says we're going to have a lot of prompts like that we will write about so I'm hoping those help inspire more stories to add to this since I have been very bad at updating anything on Wattpad.

Anyways, life is ehh at the moment. It's cold here in the mitten and I do not like it. I am a smol bean and I hate the cold, so lately I've been suffering and shivering like crazy on the bus and at school to then go home and curl up under my heated blanket with my laptop. It's fun times.

OH! My birthday is actually in 9 days! (Yes I count down to my birthday, I am a nerd) I'm turning 18 ;-; my dad keeps telling me how I need to get a job and support myself and how he's not paying for any more of my stuff. It's ace *Insert emoji of thumbs up here*.

Anywaysssss, Question for you guys, not sure if I asked it before or not but here it is.

How do you get inspired to write something/make art/whatever you create?

I honestly just get ideas from others, or build off stuff. I'm bad at coming up with the first idea, but once I got it I can just work with it and make it as great as I can.

That's about all. I love you guys and I'll talk to you in my next update!

~Kirkpatm

(If you want my media crap here:

(Please always feel free to message! I NEED FRIENDS!!!! I mean o-o.... I'm cool *Insert awesome person in sunglasses*)

Kik: Kirkpatm

Snapchat: kirkpat88

Instagram: Jordin Kp

Twitter: @Jordin_Kp

(Just tell me you are from my Wattpad story or else I feel like random stalkers are after me o-o)