Movie Night (Dan Howell and Phil Lester)

Dan's POV:

I sat on the couch and put my legs up so I was nice and comfy and ready to watch the movie. I sat the popcorn next to me and took a piece popping it into my mouth. The buttery taste filled my mouth and it tasted amazing.

Phil walked in and sat next to me and cuddled up agents me almost being on my lap.

I wrapped my arms around him as he pressed play on the movie , then set down the remote and wrapped his arms around me, before layed his head on my chest.

Me and Phil had been going out for a while now, we started going out right before we moved in together. No one really knew about it but our close friends and family. We agreed we'd tell our fan together when we were ready, but we're just too worried about what they'll think. Will they hate it and unsubscribe, send hate, or even try and hurt us? I don't want to take the chance...

I pressed my lips onto the top of Phil's head as I watched the movie but was distracted by his scent. God he smells good...

I looked down at him and admired his face and his beauty. He was smiling as he watched the movie, like I should be doing, but I just couldn't do with him in my arms. I just wanted to kiss him all over...

But Phil likes his movies so I'll let him watch them, I guess I can try and watch the movie...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil's POV:

His arm kept me warm as I stared at the TV screen. I smiled as I felt his lips on my head and wished I was kissing them. This movie was one of my favorite but I had seen it so many times before it wasn't as good as the thought of kissing Dan.

I sneaked a peck up at Dan and saw him staring at the TV. He didn't really seem to know what was happening so I lifted my head up from his chest and looked at him.

"This movie's boring, want to do something else?" I ask.

"Something else like what?" Dan said smiling.

"Well we could go into town and shop, or go out to eat.... or you know, make out." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I think food would be lovely actually." Dan said smiling and wrapping his arms around me.

"I got other ideas..." I said leaning in and making out lips meet.

His lips tasted amazing with a hint of popcorn butter on them. His lips moved with mine and it felt like the best thing in the world. If we could freeze this moment and stay like that forever, I would do it I a heart beat because this feeling was indescribable.

He pulled me onto his lap and I wrapped my legs around him. He licked my bottom lip trying to get attrance to my mouth and I opened my mouth wanting to feel him more.

His tongue moved around my mouth like it did many times in the past. It still felt just as amazing as the first time.

I ran my hand through his hair and twirled it around my finger slowly. He pulled me even closer and ran a hand up my back slowly giving me the chills. Oh the things Dan can do to me...

Dan's hand ran back down my back and messed with the hem of my shirt pulling it up a little. I stopped twirling his hair in my fingers and pulled off my shirt before connecting my lips with his again.

I felt Dan's hands run up my stomach slowly making my body get even more chill. His touch felt amazing.

I pulled at the hem of his shirt before he pulled it off then reconnected out lips again.

He deepened the kiss as he pushed me down on the couch and was above me still kissing me.

His lips moved from my lip down my neck slowly sucking and kissing the skin. I bit my lip trying to keep in a moan but it slipped out as soon as Dan had found my sweet spot.

I sucked it for a couple moments before kissing down my stomach slowly making his way to my crouch. I moaned more as he got even so close I could feel his breath through my jeans.

He started to pulls down my jeans slowly, but then the power went out and the next thing I know, I'm out like a light...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Author's note:

So that was a test run to see how you guys liked that and to see how many of you were upset that I didn't write more smut. I want to see what you guys want me to write whether it's smutty, sad, romantic, funny, or whatever. But sorry if I got you upset in some way, I'm just writing and it's almost midnight and I'm living off like 4 hours of sleep each night. So thank god I have no school tomorrow so I can sleep!

About that, since I have no school I will be watching lots of YouTube tomorrow so if you have a shipping you want me to do comment it tonight or tomorrow morning so I can look it up and try to write One-Shots for you. I have one I will be looking up because it was requested but if you have one comment it!

Also comment what type of story you want to read like smutty or romantic or sad, or whatever. Also if you see spelling errors comment them and I will do my best to fix them.

That's all for now so later!

~Kirkpatm