(Anthony Padilla and Kalel Cullen)

WARNING: May be sad to some readers so read carefully. Also this may be a bit confusing but should make since by the end.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Anthony's P.O.V:

I walked out to my spot, the place I went to weekly, and sat down. I pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them, and just sat there staring for a while. I fiddled with the rose I was holding to try and calm my nerves.

The fall air blew around me and sent small shivers through my body because of the chilliness, but I still stayed there not moving.

"Hey Kalel... I brought you this..." I said as I put the rose I was holding on the ground softly making sure I didn't break it.

"I miss you... a lot..."

I bite my lip looking down. I knew she could hear me but I couldn't hear her. Just like every time I came here to visit in the past year.

"I know it's only been a week since I've last been here, but it feels like a life time since I last saw you. To be honest I think it has been a life time.."

I closed my eyes and took a breath than looked back up after a few moments.

"I don't know if I told you yet, but I quit Smosh. Ian, Jovan, Sohiki, Mari, and the rest of the guys are still doing Smosh games, but I saw the comments on their latest one. A lot of people are pissed I left. But it's been so hard to laugh in the past year... I got sick of faking it...

My panic attacks have also came back. It's hard to go out in public any more. All I do is sit at home doing nothing or coming here..."

I rubbed my arms and looked down letting a small tear fall down my cheek.

"I wish we could of had our wedding, you know before it happened. I wish there was some way I could of stopped it so life wouldn't be like this anymore.

Sometimes I stay awake at night just watching our old vlogs. It's like you’re still with me. It's the only time I can truly smile any more, up until I remember you're not really there and cry myself to sleep..."

I looked up and just sat their staring. The wind was still blowing and I thought I heard her voice for a moment before remember that wasn't possible.

My phone vibrated and I looked at my phone than looked back up.

"Ian just texted. There's a huge storm on the way. I got to go, see you next week. I would tell you to stay safe but I know you're safe where ever you are."

I stood up and put a hand on Kalel's tomb stone letting another tear fall before wiping it away.

I turned and left.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Author's Note:

Okay first off I may have took the talking to a tomb stone idea from another fanfic but I had no other ideas. Second, I know Smosh is funny and stuff but as I just said, only idea and couldn't really make it funny. Also sorry it's short and sad.

(Btw, are any of you reading my Troyler fic I'm writing?)

Any who comment ideas or ships for the next-one shot.

Thanks for reading and later.

~Kirkpatm