Not an update

Sorry, as the words above say this is not an update! I have been trying for multiple days to write a one-shot but I have major writers block and just can't think of anything to write, so if you have any ideas or something that would be lovely to hear them!

Also I think in my books when I update I may start doing something  like 'Recommended books' which I'm thinking could be some of your guys stories! So if you want to message me on here or my kik ( My kik name is : Kirkpatm) and just be like "Hey want to read my book?!?" and if I like it I can recommended it for my readers. I'll most likely do this in both my books. (If you don't know I have a Troyler fic *cough cough* you should maybe read it?) I can just considering this so tell me what you think of it, and if you still want me to read your book I read almost anything about anyone as long as it's not confusing.

Again sorry not an update but hopefully I will get a one shot up soon because this week I am on spring break and have lots of free time. Thanks for putting up with this random author's note and later!

~Kirkpatm

P.S: I fell in love with a youtuber named BriBry. His songs are amazing and I recommend you listen to him if you like Irish accents.