I can't think of a name so...just read o-o (Matthew Lush and Nick Laws)

"I'm falling in love with you!" The radio sang out as Nick and I sat in our car driving.

I lifted mine and Nick's hands that were linked together up to my lips and kissed Nick's hand not looking away from the road.

"What was that for?" Nick asked smiling at me. I shrugged and glanced over at him smiling for a moment before looking back at the road.

"Just excited is all."

Nick chuckled lightly, "I am too, today is a big day."

'Yeah, really big." I said squeezing his hand tightly.

Soon we pulled up to a large building and I parked the car. I smiled and looked at Nick who was smiling back at me.

"You ready for this?" I asked Nick. He nodded and got out of the car. I looked in the back seat to make sure I had everything ready and then got out of the car and walked quickly over to Nick and grabbed his hand.

He smiled at me and we walked into the building and told the lady at the desk who we were and she had us sit in some chairs while they got ready.

I looked at my hand as I ran my thumb along the back of Nick's hand and smiled to myself. These last few years with Nick has been the best time of my life. Yeah we fight once in a while but everybody does right? But no matter how much we fight I know that I couldn't be happy with anyone else.

"Mr. Lush?" A middle aged Women said from a door way and I looked at her standing up and pulling Nick over to her. 

"He's ready to see you." The lady said smiling at Nick and I sweetly.

She walked Nick and I to a small room with a table and 3 chairs. Nick sat down in one of the chairs as I smiled and told the lady thank you before taking my seat next to Nick. The lady shut the door and I heard her footsteps drift farther away.

I smiled at Nick and kissed him sweetly. 

"I can't believe we're doing this!" I said happily.

"Well believe it because it's happening." Nick said squeezing my hand.

The door opened and I looked over at it to see the women from before but she had a little boy with her this time. He looked so small and broken it was really sad. His blonde hair fell in his eyes blocking his bright green eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

"Go on Andy, say hello." The women said stepping in and shutting the door. She motioned for him to sit in the chair across from Nick and I.

Andy walked over slowly and sat in the chair and looked at me with those big green eyes. 

"Hi Andy, I'm Matthew, and this is Nick." I said smiling big and pointed to Nick. Nick waved and smiled sweetly at the little boy.

"Hi..." Andy said quietly looking at the table.

Nick and I talked to Andy for a few minutes, he was finally starting to open up to us and I liked it. He was a sweet kid, I feel bad that this all had to happen to him but at the same time I was kind of happy for it to happen...

The lady walked over to Andy and whispered something into his ear, he jumped up and walked to the door and opened it walking out and shutting the door behind him.

"So what do you think?" The lady said smiling at Nick and I

I looked at Nick and smiled sweetly.

"Do you want to?" I asked him.

He nodded and it made my smile grow even bigger. We both looked at the lady and nodded happily.

"Ok, let me get the paper work and tell Andy." She said smiling and walking out. A few moments later Andy came in smiling and walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

I chuckled slightly and hugged back picking him up and setting him on my lap. I pulled Nick to us and let him join the hug.

We stayed like this for a few moments, none of us wanting to pull away.

"Thank you," Andy said into my chest. I smiled bigger and looked at Nick.

"We just adopted a son." 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

There was a LushLaw one-Shot! Out of 10 request 3 of you wanted this so there! Hope it wasn't to crappy! :D I usually just type and upload so I don't keep you waiting to much!

So for my next one shot I want to do something about friends, no relationships or nothing, I just want to try it! So comment your favorite youtubers or YouTube groups and I can try and just do a goofy fun one shot of friends. I was thinking o2l or Roomie or someone! So comment your ideas or youtubers, or else I'll just pick!

As always comment spelling errors since I can no speaky engelish goodly. Sorry, I will do better with my words next time... o.o

And I ask that I get 7 comments from 7 different people before I upload again. Please?

That's all for now! Thanks and later!

~Kirkpatm

(P.S: I got the name Andy from someone on twitter when I tweeted out asking for a random name, so thank you random person who gave me that name!)