Into Town (Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil)

Dan's POV:

"Dan!! We're going into town today! Wake up!!" I heard Phil shout from the living room.

"I'm coming just need to finish doing my hair." I yelled back as I straightened my hair.

I finished my hair and slid my wallet and phone into my pocket then went to the living room to find Phil on the couch watching TV.

"Are we going into town or not?" I asked pointing towards the door with my thumb over my shoulder.

"Yeah!" Phil said as he turned off the TV and stood up walking past me and out the door.

I followed behind him as we walked down the steps and out the door. We started towards the underground.

"So what stores are we going to?" I asked Phil.

"Well I just thought we could wonder around and just find stores as we go." Phil said looking at me with a smile.

God, his smile is the most beautiful thing ever. His teeth are perfect and those lips look so kissable. Wait... Dan what are you thinking, he's your friend. Anyways he's straight.

"Oh cool."I said smiling back.

We kept walking and I looked at my feet as I thought about why I was thinking about Phil like that. I never really liked many people but the people I have liked have all been girls. But none of them are like Phil at all... Maybe I'm bi or something. That might explain these feelings for Phil that I'm having. Too bad he isn't gay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil's POV:

We made it to the underground and were on the train at last. I was watching out the window at all the walls and stuff we past. It was pretty boring to be honest.

I looked over at Dan next to me and he was on his phone playing some game like usual.  He really does not like to be social.

I was looking at him and my eyes were drawn to his face. His features were perfect in every way. How anyone could ever call him ugly I don't understand. His face was the hottest thing ever.

I never told Dan how I've felt about him but I've had feelings for him for almost all of our friendship. If he ever somehow realized that he was gay or bi, I would just kiss him and tell him how I feel. I know that will never happen though...

I pulled out my phone and decided to check my twitter. I replied to a couple of comments from my last tweet knowing I'd probably be making someone's day. I smiled and then looked at Dan.

"Hmmm..." I said quietly to myself as I stoked my invisible beard. I snapped a pic of Dan playing on his phone and tweeted it.

I put my phone back into my pocket and looked out the window at the tunnel walls again.

Dan's POV:

I closed the random game I was playing on my phone and turned on my twitter. I scrolled through all the tweets I haven't seen yet and then saw Phil's last tweet. I was a pic of me sitting on my phone with the comment 'A rare @danisnotonfire being very social on the underground.'

I replied to it saying that he was the one staring out the window instead of talking to me. I then kept scrolling.

I felt a finger flick the side of my head and I looked up at Phil.

"You honestly have to tweet me instead of talking to me?" Phil said chuckling some. His chuckle was so handsome, I loved it...

I nodded at him and smiled before returning to my phone trying to hide my true feeling for Phil.