The Adventures of Dan and Phil

Before I start let me just explain this because it is not my normal writing style. Today in my French class instead of watching the movie my teacher was playing, me and my friend were doing the writing game where you each write part of a sentence and the other one finishes it. We were just writing and it turned into being about Dan and Phil from our love of them so here you go.

(Note: Normal writing is mine and Italic is my friend.)

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Once upon a time, there was a dirty goat troll hybrid named Dan. He lived with a friendly lion named Phillip. Phillip's nickname was Phil the sorcerer of plushies. They liked to go on adventures to fight monsters. 

One day when Dan and Phil were on an adventure, Phil died and came back to life after fighting a sock goblin. Dan was sitting on his phone the whole time tweeting photos of it all. Dan finally got off his phone when Phil died again. Damn it Phil. But then the sock goblin turned to Dan and started to chase him. In his panic, Phil resurrected and blasted the dirty sock goblin with laundry detergent. Dan kept running, not knowing Phil had blasted the goblin. As he ran, Dan ran face-first into an existential crisis! Dan sat on the ground and curled into a ball. He stared up at the sky until  a bird shat on him. So he went home and danced around to a muse song, up until Phil walked in and asked why he was still covered in bird poo. Dan  told Phil he forgot so he took a shower.

THE END!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Author's note:

So yeah, the writing game. There's another game I play called the drawing game. It's the same thing but drawing. I played it yesterday in my 4th hour with 3 different drawing going at once. One started out as a penguin and turned into a super hero unicorn-penguin that's riding on a rainbow to go save a chicken from being cooked alive. It was awesome xD

Anyways I've been brain dead with ideas lately so when this happened I was like "YES! Going in the book!". But I was thinking of making a book of random shit I write in school. The stuff in the book could be about author-note things, Stuff about my life, or just random stories like this. I don't know if anyone would be interested in reading that or not but I’m probably going to make that. SO if you want to read about my life or random ass stories filled with unicorns, dinosaurs, wizards, youtubers, and much more.

Anyways I will go now but please leave comments with shipping pairs or ideas for my next one-shot, also comment spelling errors if you wish.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful rest of your day! Later.

~Kirkpatm