19 (Extra Chapter)

"You sure we're gonna be okay? I mean- we're prototypes. Will we get to be in the Big World?" Lou asked.

"You'll never know if you haven't tried!" Moxy replied, holding Lucky's wing. "You wanted to spend some quality time with your sister. So, we all wish you two the best of luck! Whadda you say, Lucky? Any predictions or some sort?"

"Well, after reading your foreheads, I say your lucky numbers are 12 and 43, your lucky element is water, and you two will definitely end up comfy!"

"Hopefully, Lucky," Lou replied, crossing his fingers. "You ready, sis?"

"Whenever you are, brother!" Myxie replied.

"On the count of three- one, two, three!"

As OX counted, the siblings walked into the portal.

As a bright light shone, the two dolls eventually found themselves by the roadside, in front of a shoe shop.

"Oh yeah, we forgot," Lou whispered into Myxie's ear. "We're prototypes. We weren't meant for sale."

They both sighed.

"But we did eventually end up in the Big World! Look!" as Myxie whispered, the both of them moved their eyes and looked around them. The streets are busy and people are walking around. Nobody went to pick them up.

"Where are we? What's the address?" Lou asked Myxie as she looked up.

"Number 12, Smile Alley." Myxie replied.

"Oh my, Lucky's right!" Lou whispered. "Now we wait for the next number... is it 43?"

"Yep! Wait- someone's approaching us, stay still!"

As Myxie alerted Lou, they both stayed still as a little girl picked them up, gave them a look, and decided to bring them home with her.

"Oh yes!" the siblings high fived each other as they were placed into the girl's bag pack.

As they reached her home, Myxie peeked through a small hole from the bag's zipper. She read the house's address. And to her surprise, it was exactly like Lucky Bat's prediction- 43.

"Wow, this Lucky's got some pretty accurate predictions!" Myxie mumbled in awe.

The little girl put them in a bathtub filled with water, and washed them herself.

"Lucky element, accurate!" Lou whispered into Myxie's ear as she smiled at him.

After drying up with a hairdryer, the girl played with them. Lou's dream came true. He finally found a child to love. As for Myxie, she just felt fortunate.

That night really was comfy as Lucky predicted. The two dolls get to sleep with the girl on her comfy bed.

"I'm definitely going to Lucky's Tea Shop after this!" Lou whispered. "and tell everybody about our experience!"

"Same here!" Myxie agreed. "But for now, good night, my dearest brother!"

Lou smiled sweetly at her as he said,

"Good night, dear sister."

The End :)

(*artwork in next post*)