"Louis, calm down..." Moxy held him as he took a deep breath.

"Who are you guys? How'd you know my name?" Lou asked.

"Maybe he lost his memory?" OX speculated. "Is that...good...?"

"I don't know, but I think it's a little better this way..." Moxy sighed.

"OX? OX! My buddy!" Lou exclaimed, hugging his old pal. "It's been a while..."

OX was surprised, but he hugged back.

"Well well, what's gotten into you, my friend..." OX comforted him.

"I don't know, it's just- I woke up and found myself surrounded with random people-" Lou replied.

"Umm... well, I am Moxy, she's Starla, her pet rhino, Ceres, this is her cousin, Jupithor, his pet T-Rex, Meteorex, this is Helic, his pet unicorn, Univer, and this is Planex, and his pet lion, Leonos." Moxy introduced in one breath.

"Wow." Starla said in awe.

"Moxy..." Lou said as he remembered something. "It seems familiar to me... weren't you a green bunny?"

"I knew it!" Moxy exclaimed. "You-"

"Calm down, Moxy..." OX stepped in. "What's with Moxy, Lou?"

"It's nothing," Lou replied, weirded out. "I once heard Myxie talk about her..."

"And who's Myxie?" OX asked him.

"She's my older sister." Lou replied. "We used to play with each other."

"Why didn't I hear of her?" OX asked.

"I don't know... you don't know about her?" Lou asked.

"Obviously not." OX replied.

"Umm... what happened here...?" Moxy asked.

Suddenly, she had an idea.

"Hey, Lou."

"Yes?"

"Tell us a little more about this 'Myxie'."

"Well, she and I were best buds! She loves me a lot! And she also takes care of me. We only had each other, until OX arrived. Myxie and I loved OX a lot! But one day, after I passed out, I woke up and forgot about most of our times together." Lou explained.

"Oh dear," OX replied, still confused about who was Myxie.

"Maybe we can take you for a walk and hopefully you'll remember...?" Moxy suggested.

"I don't see why not," Lou replied. "Thank you, all of you. You're all such awesome friends."

OX and Moxy stared at each other, puzzled.