Moxy followed OX to his house as they both sat down.

"What happened, Mayor OX?" Moxy asked. "Is something wrong?"

"Well..." OX replied. "It's about... umm- let me explain..."

Moxy was all ears.

"I- I had a younger sister." OX said with a sigh.

Moxy gasped. She has never heard of her before.

"Well...that's great!" Moxy replied. "I hope she's doing well- isn't she?"

"Umm..." OX replied. "She's my closest pal- yet I've never seen her for years..."

"YEARS?!?" Moxy asked in disbelief. "Why? Where's she?"

"I dunno, I have no clue or whatsoever." OX replied. "But you remind me of her."

"Aww, that's sweet!" said Moxy. "How?"

"You two are cheery, optimistic, and always look at the bright side of life!" OX replied. "Well, most importantly..."

Moxy made a serious face.

"The both of you share a name." OX replied as Moxy gawked.

"Mindblown!" Moxy exclaimed. "That's so odd!I've never heard of UglyDolls with similar names!"

OX let out a little sigh.

Moxy noticed him, as she asked.

"Did you...try looking for her?"

"Well, yeah, of course." OX replied. "She is my sister..."

Moxy just smiled.

"Mayor OX," Moxy called him as he looked at her. "Why did you tell me today?"

OX sighed. Moxy has been thinking about the so called 'Big World' and he just wanted her to let it go for awhile. He doesn't want to lose her too. He doesn't want to lose a second Moxy. Plus, she reminds him about her a lot.

"Well," OX replied. "I couldn't keep this in any longer. I've been keeping this from you for awhile, 'cuz I thought you'd be very worried. You- you didn't even know her... and I figured that you couldn't help either. You...might didn't even know how..."

"But why didn't I hear about her?" Moxy replied. "I know every single UglyDoll in Uglyville- and vice versa! It's impossible that I didn't even know that you have a sister, OX! She must've been here! What if-"

"What if...?" OX asked.

"Oh, it's nothing..." Moxy replied. "She might've ventured out before I came in?"

"She's the second ugly ever." OX replied. "And you're the third. So, I guess you're right."

Moxy smiled- but then she frowned a little.

"So... does that mean- she actually might've found the Big World? And she knew about it? She- she might've already had an owner?"

OX was surprised, but he thought- UglyDolls are rejects, so this is most probably impossible.

"Just- maybe...?" OX replied, sweating.

"Oh my gosh, she's so incredible!" Moxy said. "Guess what, Mayor OX?"

"Umm...What is it, Moxy?" OX asked nervously.

"I really want to explore the Big World right now!" Moxy exclaimed as OX gasped a little. "Come on, OX! Today could be THE day!"

OX sighed, as Moxy dragged him out of his house.

"Everybody!" Moxy called out to the other UglyDolls.

"What is it, Moxy?" Babo asked.

"Today could be THE day!" Moxy exclaimed. "OX gave me such motivation!"

"What?" OX gasped with an innocent look.

"Whelp, here we go again..." Wage sighed. "What did you tell her, OX?"

"Nothing, I swear!" OX replied with fear. "I'm serious!"

"I can do this!" said Moxy. "I'll prove to all of you that the Big World is real! See that hole up there? I'll enter it today!"

"Oh dear..." OX mumbled as Moxy tried her best to get up and into the hole above, hoping that it leads to the Big World.

To no one's surprise, she failed, but she vowed to prove it to them the following day.

"If Moxy can do it, then I can!" Moxy encouraged herself as she remembered something.

"Moxy..." Moxy mumbled to herself as she walked home. "I wonder where she is..."

Moxy's face fell as she thought deeply and deeply. What if she isn't in the Big World? What if-

Moxy headed to bed and thought. Then she thought and thought again. This continued for days, and everybody was rather confused about her peculiar newfound behaviour.

This didn't last long, though. For one day, Moxy temporarily gave up, and decided to explore the Big World instead. With the unwilling help of her friends, Moxy finally got a chance to make her dream come true. Moxy finally got to prove them all wrong, and get to be with her child...

Maybe she forgot about the mystery- or did she?