Starla led them to a photo booth, a pretty colourful one.

"Moxy loves coming here to take pictures with me," Starla explained. "This is Spacedome's most well-known photo booth. She didn't take all the photos with her though. Maybe y'all could find some clues about her- did you say 'kidnap'?!?"

"Yep, she's kidnapped..." OX replied.

"Oh crashing comets..." Starla sighed. "We really should hurry."

As Starla finished her sentence, Moxy went looking for all the photos left in the booth by OX's seemingly forgetful sister. A little later, she found something.

It was a big brown box. Curious, Moxy opened the lid.

"Look! All the photos we need!" She exclaimed as she took out every single photo in the box.

"How'd we find any clues through these photos?" OX asked.

"Dates were written behind each photo. Maybe we could track the latest and see if she disappeared recently, or maybe it's been a while." Starla replied.

"Would work," OX replied with a nod.

Starla, Moxy, and OX looked through every photo and sorted them out, from earliest to latest.

"Pointless." Lou complained. "If she's lost, let her be. Maybe the kidnapper just wants a maid or something."

Moxy gave Lou a stern glare as he glared back angrily.

"What?" He groaned. "I was just speculating."

Moxy ignored him as she continued figuring out what exactly happened to 'Moxy', and when the case happened.

"It appears that most of her photos have you involved, Starla." Moxy said. "You must've mean a lot to her."

"She's my bling bestie," Starla replied with a smile. "We had fun hanging out with each other every day. She's usually drop by here to meet me and my rhino."

"Rrr..." Ceres squeaked in response.

"Aww, that's sweet..." Moxy replied.

Starla just smiled.

"Soooooooooooo... any finds?" She asked.

"Well, nothing special- except for that figure over there," Moxy replied, pointing at a corner of a photo.

Moxy was right, there really was a humanoid figure behind one of 'Moxy' and Starla's photos!

"Must be Lou!" Moxy speculated.

OX and Starla nodded in agreement.

"Lou, care to exp-"

Moxy stopped. Lou was nowhere to be seen.

"Lou, LOU?!?" Moxy was terrified. "Quick! We've gotta find him before another case happens!"

Starla, carrying Ceres in her arms, ran towards Moxy, with OX following behind her.

"Sneaky Lou!" Moxy groaned. "Where could that jerk be..."