As the dolls fought, Lou woke up, horrified at what he saw.

"What happened here... Myxie...?"

Lou rubbed his eyes and looked once more.

"It really is Myxie!" he mumbled. "Oh dear- what is she doing?!? Huh?"

Lou saw Moxy tied up in front of him, at the corner. He immediately went to untie her.

"Moxy?!? What did my sister do to you? What exactly happened?" Lou asked.

"Adopted sister, to be exact." Moxy replied. "Long story, I'll tell you later. But now, let's do whatever we can to help out!"

"But what could we do, Moxy?" Lou asked. "And who are them?"

"Wow, Mystixa manipulated you 'good'." Moxy sighed. "You seriously don't remember anything you did throughout these years?"

"No, not at all." Lou replied. "All I remembered, was that Myxie's a great umm... adopted sister to me, and that she brought back... you. Oh my, we didn't even get to hang out, Moxy..."

Moxy sighed once more. She then thought of something.

"Lou," she called him. "Since you know your sister so well, does she have any weaknesses?"

"She is ticklish- like VERY ticklish." Lou giggled. "She doesn't really like hugs either."

"Great! We could use this against her! C'mon Lou!" Moxy said as they approached Mystixa.

"Sister~" Lou called out to her. "How're you doin'?"

Lou proceeded to hug her as Moxy tickled her. 

"Get off me, you fools!" Myxie tried hard not to laugh as she eventually dropped her wand.

"Lou! Moxy!" OX called out. "Great move! Moxy!"

OX gestured his friend from behind as she ran and took Myxie's wand.

"Hey!" Myxie shouted.

"Now! Everybody!" Moxy ordered as everybody tickled her.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Myxie laughed like crazy before she escaped eventually. "Imbeciles!"

Myxie tied them all up and decided to head towards the town of Imperfection.

"Well, jokes on you!" a doll called April Mischief said smugly.

The dolls Myxie tied up eventually bursted one by one. And Myxie was so shocked, she didn't realise that she herself was tied up.

"Now who's the imbecile?" April pulled a face as everybody headed towards Imperfection.

"Let me go!!!" Myxie struggled as Aerie flew her to their destination.

The dolls all settled down. Myxie watched furiously with shame as she asked.

"What'd you all want to do to me?" Myxie asked furiously with slight fear.

Everybody huddled up together to hug her. Myxie was disgusted, yet shocked.

"What's all this?!? Let. Me. Go!!!" Myxie shouted.

"We felt sorry," Moxy replied. "Your backstory hurts!"

"You...listened...?" Myxie asked in disbelief.

"That's what friends do." the other Moxy (I'll call her 'Moxy') continued. "We listen to everybody and try our best to help out."

"But what's your main plan?" Myxie asked.

"Well, we've decided to give you a second chance." Moxy replied.

"What the..." Myxie gawked in disbelief.