"Ah, you still remember!" Myxie replied with an evil laugh. "I'll leave this pathetic creature here- Harthen!"

The shadow threw Lou onto the ground as he just lied there, motionless.

"Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!" OX screamed in horror. "What have you done to him?!?"

"Oh my, you're more concerned about him?!? I thought you're more concerned about her!"

Harthen moved aside and revealed a tied up Moxy.

Everybody was horrified. The poor doll, believed to be venturing out, exploring new places, had actually been imprisoned for years in Mystixa's lair.

"Moxy! My sister!" OX broke down. "All these years...you kept her imprisoned like that?!?"

"Brother OX! You found my message..." Moxy said.

"Message?!?" Myxie yelled. "You left him a message?!? You filthy creature!"

"Don't!" OX put an arm over his sister, as Mystixa slapped on it.

"Brother!!!!!" Moxy yelled. "Why..."

"Why did you do this to these poor dolls, Myxie?" Aerie asked in disgust and disbelief. "You're not like the Myxie I know! Stop this!"

"Yeah!" Likewise. "I don't know why I even liked you at the first place-"

Likewise covered his mouth, blushing instantly.

"Well, it's a LONG story, really..." Myxie replied. "You see, it started when I was, well... planned."

"Planned...?" Pinkywise asked.

"I was a scrapped prototype, idiot!" Myxie screeched in anger. "I used my magic to make myself! I was planned to be included in Plantlife, but it was scrapped cuz I was too creepy! Then I was planned to be included in Magix instead, but the idea was scrapped cuz I wasn't fit to be a hero! I was furious! After I built myself, I decided to stay all alone in this miserable place! Then, Louis came."

"And then...?" (The pink) Moxy asked.

"Louis was planned to be included in a new franchise called Perfection. But he too became a prototype for whatever reason. I took him in as my brother. Sharing the same backstory, except for the fact that he was actually made, we became close. Then, OX came. Louis started spending time with this loser. I didn't mind at first, due to him being a reject. But, Louis stared spending less time with me. And that OX is a huge nuisance! He took my only friend from me, and I didn't complain about it. When he decided to leave him to find a human, I was overjoyed! I brainwashed Lou and made him force OX to leave Perfection. I was even MORE overjoyed when I realised OX started Uglyville. I made Lou capture his pathetic sister and messed with his memory so that he forgets everything, and believes that she only ventured out. I made Lou reject you rejects and swore to rise the Perfect Dolls into the most perfect franchise Evercare ever has! I want to take over your pathetic town by making my brother putting you all in a bad mood so the job's easier. After Lou failed, I was so mad, I've decided to do everything myself. I made Moxy write weekly letters to OX, telling him that she's perfectly fine- too bad she added some special ingredients into each letter!"

"Any more to say?" Moxy asked smugly. "Too bad you didn't watch enough shows to know that you shouldn't reveal your entire evil plan- especially when it's this long- go, dolls!"

The truth was, while Myxie was speaking, Starla and Aerie contacted and alerted all the dolls of Imperfection, Plantlife, and Magix. Now, they're all ready to fight!

"Diabolical~" Myxie said smugly. "But you're all no match for me! Attack, Harthen! Rise, my shadow minions!"

"Attack, everybody!!!" with Moxy's orders, the fight begins...