It's been three months since Moxy and her fellow friends- and new friends ;) - got their own special child. Yet, Moxy wasn't very happy about it...

Something is bothering her...

Yep, she still remembered about the case. She thought about it day by day and she was very VERY worried about this 'Moxy'.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Moxy yelled one morning.

She had a nightmare.

Yes, and it's not her first.

Ever since OX told her about 'Moxy', she's never got a good night sleep.

Sometimes, her nightmares repeat. And ALL of her nightmares are about 'Moxy'.

Moxy was horrified. Why did this happen? Is 'Moxy' even- safe?

Determined to find the truth, she wandered off the town of Imperfection one day by herself in search of answers.

"Where could she be..." Moxy mumbled to herself. "I'll check the factory."

Moxy, the UglyDolls, as well as the Perfect Dolls, are all products of Evercare Kids' Toys Industries, a toy industry that's well known in the neighbourhood. Moxy tried searching at the rail where she and her ugly friends were 'made'.

Teddy bears, rubber duckies, as well as birds are seen there. Moxy tried looking for the specific toy 'Moxy' was supposed to be, and see where it leads to.

Half a day went, and no result. Moxy, disappointed, headed back to Imperfection.

"This is just too hard..." Moxy mumbled to herself. "But I'm not giving up- just yet!"

Moxy dashed towards the entrance of the conjoined homes, as everybody looked at her, bewildered.

"Where have you been, Moxy?" Mandy asked.

"It's been half a day!" Tuesday continued.

"Oh, it's nothing." Moxy replied. "I was just wandering around outside."

"Oh SURE, WANDERING- FOR 12 HOURS?!?" Wage wasn't amused.

"I- I'm just curious..." Moxy replied nervously. "Wow! There's so much to explore outside this imperfect place! It's endless- right, everybody...?"

"Well, yeah...?" Ugly Dog replied.

"It sure is." Babo continued.

"Dang you're right, girl." Lydia continued.

"So, let us all just relax and have some of Lucky Bat's most delicious teas- whadda y'all say?" Moxy changed the subject.

Everybody nodded as they all went into Lucky Bat's tea shop. He wasn't really expecting SO many customers that day.

Moxy sighed in relief, as she turned around and saw OX looking at her in the eyes.

OX seemed to have known what she was thinking about, as he just followed Kitty from behind towards the tea shop.

Moxy looked at him, his paces slow and somewhat painful. It breaks her heart.

Moxy became more determined. She has to do it for her friend, her dear mayor.