"It couldn't be!" Moxy exclaimed. "What is she doing at Spacedome- behind Starla and Moxy's selfie?"

"I don't know," Aerie replied. "I think she just passed by."

"As a shadow?" Moxy replied. "At this distance, she'd be seen quite clearly."

"Oh yeah, I remember now!" Lou exclaimed. "She once told me to stay at my house in Perfection. She also told me that she'd visit some space themed place that I'd wouldn't feel interested...? And after that day, I think I don't remember anything anymore."

"Well, that explains it..." OX said as everybody sighed.

"Oh yeah-" Lou remembered some more. "She brought back a guest that day!"

"Who, who, who?" Moxy asked enthusiastically.

"It's- AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Before Lou could answer, he was dragged by a huge force which covered his mouth as well.

Everybody was shocked and they immediately followed the shadow.

"Lou! We're coming for you!" Moxy shouted.

"Don't leave us..." don't leave- me..." OX mumbled to himself.

The shadow that pulled Lou away seemed to go around a few tunnels. The dolls were exhausted chasing after it. Fortunately, Aerie's magic was powerful enough to enable them all to fly and have a speed boost.

Despite the 'upgrades', however, they're not fast enough.

"We nearly lost it!" Moxy shouted. "Faster, everybody, faster!"

They chased the shadow for miles and were very very tired.

"Don't give up!!!" Moxy encouraged. "We're almost there!"

"Lou..." OX mumbled.

"Don't worry, Mayor OX, we'll get him back!" Moxy comforted OX. "And your sister with him!"

OX smiled. 

"Is it me or is the shadow heading towards Perfection?" Starla asked.

"Oh my gosh, it is!" Moxy replied. "Aerie, we need a bigger boost!"

"I can't!" Aerie replied. "This is the best I could do!"

"Leave it to us!" said Likewise. "Are you ready, lil' sis?"

"Never been more readier!" Pinkywise replied.

The siblings combined their powers and gave the dolls a huge boost. So fast, they immediately caught up with the shadow.

"Thank you two! Now, everybody, grab him!"

With Moxy's orders, everybody tried their best to get hold of Lou, who was panicking very hard, almost out of breath.

"Got him!" said OX, seizing Lou's leg.

The force was too strong. Not even all the doll's strength combined are able to get Lou out of the shadow's grasp.

The shadow guided them towards something like a secret lair. It was very dark and gloomy.

"Not sure I've ever been to this place at Perfection." Moxy mumbled. "It's too gloomy for even Perfection to have."

Moxy looked back at Lou. He had already passed out.

Lou looked weirded out before he did. Apparently he too had not been to that place.

"Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!" OX cried.

Before anybody could react, they all ended up in that gloomy place.

"Well well well, it seems that Louis had almost revealed my deepest and darkest secret!"

"Who are you? And why are we here?" Shouted Moxy.

"Show yourself!" OX continued, as tears rolled down his single eye.

"Wait- I know that voice-" Aerie continued before a dark figure emerged from behind the shadow.

"Aerie Infinity, long time no see..." the figure spoke. "How're you doing lately?"

"No, no... it couldn't be! It's impossible!" Aerie begin to sob.

"Well, it is, now!"

The figure revealed its true identity.

"It really is you, Mystixa..."