The dolls exited Spacedome as they started a very important journey.

Jupithor, Helic, and Planex bid Starla goodbye, as she decided to join the dolls on their journey.

Along the way, Lou started explaining more and more about his past.

"You gotta believe me, Myxie's the BEST sister I've ever had- well, she is my only sister..."

"She once said something like 'This Moxy' but I forgot why."

"She knows I'm a prototype and she supports me no matter what."

"Also, you guys are just so adorable!!!"

Lou's words started to get really really off and the dolls were all weirded out.

"He's so not him..." Moxy mumbled to herself. "Well, this is the chance we all get to explore new places, right?"

"Yep!" Everybody nodded.

Moxy spotted a massive tunnel and as they entered it, Lou said in awe.

"Myxie absolutely adored this place! Everybody here is flower themed! Myxie owns a flower too!"

At that so called 'Plantlife' doll franchise, Moxy and the other dolls met the dolls from its sub-franchise- 'Floral Beauties'.

Apparently, their toy industry- Evercare teamed up with another one called Dayblossom and created this franchise of dolls. They have their own names, as well as their 'flower aliases'.

Rose, or Rosevallion loves to make friends and she's a cheery doll.

Lavender, or Laventhellia is kind and compassionate and she's like a mother figure to the dolls.

Hebe, or Hebe Hibiscus is a shy yet adorable doll.

Gloria, or Dawn Glory is Hebe's best friend. She's very curious.

Felicia, or Refora Raffelicia was a doll of a few words. She's more of an enchantress. And according to her, she was named like that because her prototype design was quite embarrassing. Her current one made her feel reborn and 'reformed'.

Too bad nobody here had a history with Myxie. Maybe she just passed by?

Not really though.

"Wait- did y'all say Myxie?"

Rose suddenly remembered something.

"Ooh! Yep yep yep!" Moxy replied. "Tell is a little more about her!"

"Myxie's a darling!" Rose replied enthusiastically. "Though she doesn't talk much, and can be a bit emo, but she's cool."

"Nice! Thank you," OX thanked her for the info.

"Don't mention it," Rose replied with a smile. "We hang out often too, and we're considerably closer than she does with the others."

"Aww that's sweet!" Moxy replied.

Rose just smiled.

"She always smiles when she's by my side, though," Lou said.

"It means she loves you," OX replied. "You're fortunate to have her."

"Aww, thank you, pal!" Lou replied, hugging OX.

OX smiled, as if every memorable moment he had with his old friend just relived. He hugged back.

"I suggest you guys to check out the wondrous world of The Heroes of Magix." said Rose. "She had quite a history there too."

"Okay, thank you, Rose!" Moxy thanked her. "C'mon you guys!"

As the dolls exited the place, Rose waved them goodbye.

"Find back my friend, dearies," Rose mumbled to herself, tearing up. "I miss her..."