4

"Why did you do this?" OX asked Moxy later that day. "You don't even know what she looks like."

"It's just-" Moxy was very frustrated. "I'm doing his for you, and I know how much you missed her. I might not know who she is, and how to help, but I could at least try..."

OX smiled. What did I do to deserve her? He thought.

"Thanks..." OX thanked her. "You wanna... maybe... hang out at my place?"

"Sure!" Moxy, with a pleasant smile on her face, followed OX back to his home.

As they walked, they chatted. They talked about lots of random stuff.

"So... what does 'Moxy' love most?" Moxy asked, curious.

"Well, she loves warm ug-hugs..." OX replied with a smile. "And she loves hanging out with me, like a LOT. I feel more comfortable and relaxed when I'm with her too."

Moxy smiled. She could imagine everything in her head- even making up a look for this 'Moxy'.

OX spent most of the way home chatting with Moxy about...well...'Moxy'. Through their conversation, Moxy gradually knew a lot more about OX's little sister. She felt like as if she has already known her.

Moxy became more determined. She has made up her mind.

Tomorrow, tomorrow it is. She thought.

OX led her to his living room and prepared her some tea. She took a little sip and giggled a little.

"Aww, Lucky always gave me a packet of these to bring home. Such a nice doll..." said Moxy, thinking about Lucky Bat. "Did he give these to you too?"

"Yeah," OX replied. "As a token of appreciation. I once lent him some money since he left his at home."

"How sweet of him!" Moxy exclaimed.

"Yeah..." OX replied. "Umm, where was I... Oh yes- Uhh... Wait for me awhile, I'll be back a little later-"

"Sure," Moxy replied with a smile as OX went upstairs to his bedroom.

Moxy felt a little bored. She took another sip from her cup of tea as she walked around OX's living room.

OX seems to be a fan of pictures. And bring the mayor, he hangs a lot around his house. Moxy looked at each and every one of them as she smiled, remembering those moments. Big and small, sad and happy- everything instantly returned and appeared inside her little head.

But, one particular photo caught Moxy's eye.

She happened to open one of OX's many drawers and found something peculiar in it. Feeling quite disrespectful, she wanted to put it back- but it only made her even more curious.

Moxy's immense and sometimes uncontrollable curiosity was her primary weakness.

Moxy took a look at the photo. OX was clearly in it, but the doll next to him doesn't look any familiar to her.

"Is this- the 'Moxy' OX has been talking about?" Moxy mumbled to herself as she stared and concentrated on that light green bunny.

She seemed happy, and was enjoying herself very much- so was OX.

As Moxy was about to put the picture back into OX's drawer, he came down, appearing to hold something in his hands.

"Moxy? What are you doing?" OX asked as Moxy, surprised, hid the picture behind her back and replied hastily.

"Uh...nothing! Just...walking around...enjoying myself!"

"Well, you know I could see you holding something in your hands, right?" OX questioned, pointing at her hands hidden behind her back. "Don't judge a bunny by the eye. I can still see stuff clearly even with half of a full view- now show me what you're hiding- would 'ya."

Calmly, OX approached Moxy as he gently grabbed her hand, revealing the photo.

OX's face fell. His past memories flashing back before his eye.

"OX? Are you okay?" Moxy asked. "I'm very sorry... Let me put it back..."

"It's okay-" OX replied, while slowly taking the photo from Moxy's hands and looked at it.

"Is she-" Moxy asked.

"Yep, that's my sister." OX replied. "My precious Moxy."

Moxy felt guilty, as she looked down, dared not stare at the mayor in the eye.