After Lou got dressed up, the three of them immediately went searching for 'Moxy'.

"Why am I even involved in this..." Lou sighed. "I shouldn't have agreed..."

"Well, too bad you did!" OX said gleefully.

"Yeah!" Moxy followed. "And are you really REALLY sure you don't know a single thing about-"

"I. Am. Serious!!!" Lou was very angered. "Why wouldn't you just listen for once!"

"Okay okay..." Moxy replied. "I was just joking..."

Lou have her a stern glare, before he sighed.

The trio exited Perfection and decided to search for 'Moxy' through different tunnels, which would lead to different toys.

"So... where should we start?" Moxy asked.

"How about...there?"

OX said, as he pointed towards a star shaped tunnel.

"Interesting..." Moxy said. "Let's go in!"

The trio entered the tunnel and what followed left them all in awe.

The place is shiny and sparkly, with a touch of space- well- it's all about space, actually.

The folks there are all humanoid dolls, with a much different look compared to the perfect dolls, and are much taller. Each doll has an animal companion.

"Wow, everything is so- starry here!" Moxy exclaimed. "Look! It's Jupiter!"

"Do you even know what's 'Jupiter'?" Lou asked.

"No, it's written on this board." Moxy replied, pointing towards a signboard. "How about you?"

"Neither do I." Lou replied with a chuckle.

Moxy sighed.

"HI THERE, Y'ALL!!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The trio were equally shocked as they heard a loud voice coming from behind them. They turned around and saw a lovely doll with blue sparkly long hair. Walking next to her was a little rhino.

"Hi!" Greeted the doll. "I see y'all are new here- my name is Starla Shimmersky, and this is Ceres. What are your names?"

The trio introduced themselves as they all happily shook hands- except for Lou. He wasn't amused.

"Why the long face?" Starla said, squishing and squeezing Lou's face. "Everybody here in Spacedome is supposed to feel wondrous and immense joy!"

"Get your hands off me!" Lou groaned as Moxy and OX tried hard not to laugh.

"He's evil," Moxy explained. "He once tried to stop us UglyDolls from going to the Big World."

"Oh!" Starla replied with a dramatic gasp. "Now that's horrible! You really shouldn't do that!"

"Meh." Lou sighed.

Starla groaned a little, before she remembered something.

"Oh yeah- where are my manners... Welcome to the marvellous world of Spacedome, where each and every doll here shine bright and party hard! And of course- to encourage their child to show off their own unique skills, and well- shine bright! Hee Hee!"

"Rwawr!" Squeaked Ceres.

"That's so cool!" Moxy exclaimed. "And we UglyDolls-"

"Oh! You're both from Uglyville?" Starla asked, surprised.

"Yeah! How'd you know?" Moxy asked, curious.

"You are both VERY famous- I just don't really remember your names- I don't really remember most of my stuff- heh heh... but I DO know, is that you saved Uglyville, lil' one, you're a hero! You're an inspiration!"

"Gee, thanks, Starla!" Moxy replied.

"It's nothing, really." Starla replied, as she looked at OX. "And you must be the mayor!"

"Eeyup!" OX replied.

"Well, I think you three are here for a reason," Starla continued, cradling Ceres in her arms.

"Yep, indeed we are!" Moxy replied. "We're here to look for a missing doll."

"Oh dear!" Starla gasped. "And who might that be?"

"She shares a name with me." Moxy replied.

"Moxy?" Starla asked, suddenly remembering something. "Oh my, it can't be THAT Moxy, could it?"

"You know her?" OX asked.

"Yeah, she's a frequent visitor here!" Starla replied. "What happened?"

"Well..." OX replied with a sigh. "She's... she's my sister..."

Everybody stood silent, as OX weeped a little.

A little later, OX took a deep breath and broke the silence.

"Could you...maybe help?" OX asked.

"Well sure," Starla replied. "Follow me."