Message

Peter stood on the sidewalk before grabbing Wade by the shoulders and steering him over to the side of the Avenger's Tower. Peter heard about Felicity being back in the city and he'd been wanting to swing by literally, but everything seemed to get in the way, first there was his best friend Ned who got trapped in an elevator yet again, secondly Wade had kept Peter really busy for a guy being known as the merc with a mouth he was freakishly emotional and sappy when he wanted to be. And lastly when Peter finally had the time his neighborhood spidey duties kept pulling him away from his daily objective.

"Red, what are you doing?" Wade asked as he watched Peter back up a couple of feet before running straight towards the Avenger Tower

"Making an entrance to surprise, Felicity," Peter told the merc in a 'duh' tone as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay, umm, while you do that I'm just gonna take the elevator" Wade stated gesturing back to the front door. "Sound good?" he asked making Peter roll his eyes but nod.

"Meet you up there, and Wade?" Peter called out as he hung from one of his webs upside down.

"Yeah?" the merc answered stopping to look at the boy with a small smile.

"Don't kill anyone on your way up" Peter all but pleaded Wade who chuckled at his innocence.

"Sure thing" Wade agreed. "Now start climbing or are you waiting for that upside-down spider kiss?" the merc asked with a smirk.

"I think I'll survive" Peter shook his head with a grin before swinging to the side attaching himself to the building as he started climbing up.

"I swear this kid's gonna be the death of me" Wade muttered.

______________________

Felicity stood there watching as Oliver continued giving Loki the cold shoulder and death glares which the God didn't seem to care about or even notice, but it still bothered Felicity she never judged Oliver about his past, what gives him the right to judge others. Sure Loki's made some bad decisions or even a lot of bad decisions but he was in a bad place just like Oliver was, but unlike Oliver, Loki moved past his vengeance understanding that what everyone in his life did they did because they loved him while all Oliver cared about and still does is avenging his father's death by crossing people name's off of a list.

"Will you stop it" Felicity groaned earning her a concerned look from Loki who was immediately narrowing his eyes at the problem.

"Felicity-" Oliver started only to get cut off by her.

"I don't want to hear it the past is the past can't you just leave it alone?" Felicity snapped much to Oliver's surprise.

"It doesn't bother me" Loki stated after putting together what got Felicity into such a bad mood so quickly she was in a good and happy one when he and Thor arrived but now it was like Loki could feel the thunder cloud hovering above her head.