Surprise

Felicity couldn't believe how hard it was turning out to be trying to find the escapee 'Grant Ward' it was like he was there the one minute close enough to touch and in the next minute, he disappeared like a ghost that never existed. Felicity knew Ward was trying to torment her make Felicity feel safe and secure while also keeping the genius on her toes before striking taking everything she loves away from her as he did once before, but not this time, Felicity thought determination running through her. 

"Morning Fel" Bruce greeted crouching down to be level with her and the computer.

"Morning Uncle Bruce" Felicity smiled giving him a quick side hug before she carried on typing away. Phil had given her the highest access code he could for their files, well at least the ones Fury allowed, the rest the Trillionaire, blonde genius managed to hack through with ease.

"Anything?" Bruce asked glancing at the screen it was filled with cryptic notes that Felicity was busy deciphering.

"He ghosted us" she sighed.

"Don't worry, Fel" Bruce shook his head grabbing his niece's hands to stop her insistent typing. "We'll get him, together, as a team" he reassured Felicity, she gave him a warm smile and a small nod.

"Now you wanna get some breakfast?" Bruce asked as he stood back up dragging Felicity with him before she could go back to decrypting she needed to get out, get some sunlight and just relax a bit.

"But what about-" Felicity started only to be silenced by her uncle.

"We can go get anything you want, then some shwarma for your dad and when you get back you'll feel a lot better and can go back to cracking SHIELD'S codes with fresh eyes, how does that sound?" Bruce asked not really waiting for an answer as he dragged Felicity over to the elevator with him.

"Fine" Felicity chuckled throwing her arms up as they stepped into the elevator she gave up arguing besides she knew her uncle was right she needed a break from her computer as much as it astounded Felicity she needed a break from technology.

"Great" Bruce smiled. "JARVIS, ground floor please."

"Right away Master Bruce" JARVIS replied as the floors past by until the doors reopened revealing the underground parking lot filled to the brim with either employee's cars or Tony's fancy and very expensive collection of cars.

"My baby!" Felicity exclaimed running over to a steel blue corvette gently stroking its dash with a grin on her face.

"Guess, we're taking this one" Bruce chuckled tossing his niece the car keys which she caught with ease before they could scratch the paint job.

Sara left the boys' as soon as they got to New York saying she had something to check out and left without any questions from the two, Oliver knew better he still felt the sting of his girlfriend's right hook and kick to the gut for even touching ...

Sara left the boys' as soon as they got to New York saying she had something to check out and left without any questions from the two, Oliver knew better he still felt the sting of his girlfriend's right hook and kick to the gut for even touching her phone the bruised ribs and dislocated shoulder were from him actually using it to find Felicity. New York was a big city thus the name Big Apple, but thankfully the GPS co-ordinates led right to Stark Industries which made the vigilante feel rather uneasy, why would Felicity be here? Oliver thought as they stood in front of the Avengers tower.