Original Archer and Assassin

Felicity was so happy and anxious to see her godparents again the elevator ride felt like an eternity. A year after Tony and Pepper adopted Felicity they were in desperate need of godparents in case anything happened to Iron-man and the love of his life, but no one seemed good enough for their little girl and the search went cold for the next few years until Felicity was about fourteen when the redhead assassin Natasha Romanoff entered their lives for the Avengers sake along with an archer that never missed Clint Barton together they became the only two in the world that Tony and Pepper trusted and had enough faith in to be Felicity's godparents if anything happened to them. Of course, the Black Widow and Hawkeye were shocked at the offer of being The Tony Starks aka Iron-man's daughter's guardians especially after how the guy treated them before, Tony was always wary around them and on high alert, the two couldn't help but accept after seeing how sweet and adorable the little girl was it melted both assassins hearts.

 Of course, the Black Widow and Hawkeye were shocked at the offer of being The Tony Starks aka Iron-man's daughter's guardians especially after how the guy treated them before, Tony was always wary around them and on high alert, the two couldn't h...

                                             Natasha Romanoff 'Godmother'

Felicity finally managed to escape the elevator with Oliver and Dig hot on her trial as she bolted forward and into Natasha's arms. The redhead beamed with happiness as she clutched onto her goddaughter, Felicity was Nat's perfect kid and she loved her more than her own gun which said a lot.

"мой ребенок (My baby)" Natasha spoke which confused both Oliver and Dig before they saw exactly who it was that was Felicity's godmother their eyes widened in shock and slight fear.

"Oh my God, Nat, I missed you so much!" Felicity exclaimed slowly pulling away from Natasha a grin plastered on her face, Tony and Pepper smiled happily at their exchange of affection knowing that even if they didn't win the Parent of the year award they still did good by Felicity.

"Missed you too, sweetheart but you know we're never far away" Natasha reminded her goddaughter before noticing the two new figures in the avenger tower but decided to ignore it.

"Where's Clint?" Felicity asked looking around but finding him nowhere, disappointment settled on her features making Natasha frown the assassin hated seeing Felicity unhappy or sad but she heard her partner's familiar voice making a smile instantly appear on both their faces.