Fights and Adventures

Felicity lay on her bed staring up at the night sky that Tony got painted on the ceiling for her on her fourteenth birthday it was really just a projection of the night sky but it was beautiful and calming it was normally the only thing that put her to sleep after disaster struck, it was there for her the night before her first day of high school, therefor her when New York was busy being attacked by Loki and her dad was put into the middle of the fight, it was there for her first day at SHIELD and her first night with Ward and especially there when Ward showed his true colors of being a HYDRA agent if Felicity stared up at the stars long enough they brought her some sleep but right now there was nothing but a numbing feeling and her eyes were still wide awake.

"May I come in?" a voice asked from the door.

Felicity didn't want to see anyone or anything right now, but it was almost impossible to say no to the God of Mischief himself, "only if I don't have to unlock the door or get up" she called out to him.

"Darling, you have to come out of this room sometime" Loki stated as he appeared on the other side of the door, Felicity lazily rolled her head to the side to stare at him.

"They're still fighting aren't they?" she asked already knowing the answer that was the main reason for her being sleep deprived right now, Felicity could hear Oliver and Sara's voices yelling over those of the now very pissed off avengers.

"Indeed" Loki nodded. He flopped down on the bed next to her one hand behind his head and one arm opened for Felicity as she rolled over, her head landing on his chest and her arm wrapped around his torso. At first, Felicity stuttered and went red in the face with embarrassment at being so close to the God, but after her having nightmares and liking Loki's company so much the two stayed up for hours just talking about the most ridiculous things it became normal after the first week and now it was just a mere routine for them.

"Why won't they stop fighting?" Felicity asked in a whine she knew the answer but she was just so sick of it and so very tired, but the volume of the yelling wouldn't go down and something told her they were nowhere near done.

"They're worried about you because of what Fury did" Loki answered as he brushed Felicity's blonde hair out of her eyes.

"I've had worse" Felicity muttered. "I know why he did it Loki, I know it was the most logical decision to make, but I trusted him and he took advantage of that, he didn't even seem to care how much physical or even mental pain it caused it wasn't like the Fury that trained me, this Fury just wanted an end result and damn whoever got hurt and that's not what SHIELD does that's what HYDRA does" she breathed out shakily.

"I did offer to turn him into a snake for my brother to play with" Loki reminded Felicity who chuckled, her sadness slowly slipping away and getting replaced fast by her exhaustion.

"I don't want you to be known as the bad guy, Loki, not anymore," Felicity told him sleepily as her eyes slowly slid closed, "you're a good guy" Loki barely heard the words she whispered before she fell asleep burying her head into his chest. It was a strange sensation to feel such pleasure and happy contentment from such a small thing, but he did and it only ever happened with Felicity Stark and that made his stomach churn, why was he feeling this? He's never felt this, why her and why now?

_____________________

"Lady Felicity!" Thor's voice boomed from the other side of the door making Felicity jump up her heart pounded against her chest as she rolled off Loki and fell with a thump on the floor.

Loki huffed out an annoyed sigh before making it to his feet and hoisting Felicity back up, she stumbled trying to get her balance back as another loud bang hit her door, wow Thor was persistent this evening, she thought.