Unraveled

Felicity felt anger, betrayal, sadness, and regret, she loved Ward and he used her, he used her to become one of SHIELDS top agents, used her to get the information needed for HYDRA and used her to hit her family where it hurt the most and then threw her away like she never mattered which thinking about it now she probably didn't matter to the psychopath, but it still hurt.

Felicity was lost in her head as she ran down the halls and right into what felt like a solid brick wall but was actually a God, Loki stood there, concern written all over his face as he stared back at the blonde.

"Darling, are you okay?" Loki asked before tears escaped Felicity's blue eyes she hated people seeing her cry but something about the way Loki spoke to her and how worried he seemed for the genius broke her exterior wall down letting emotions flood her.

"I... he, umm" Felicity choked out before Loki wrapped his arms around her and in the next minute, they left the hall and were now in Felicity's room Loki guided her over to the bed as she cried into him.

"Hey, hey, what happened?" Loki asked, softly stroking her back trying to calm Felicity down enough for her to at least talk to him as she took in shaky breaths.

"W-Ward, h-he phoned" Felicity clung to the God even tighter than before. "He wants to torture me, Loki" she stated slowly finding her voice again.

"I won't let him" Loki replied, he felt anger course through him at anyone thinking they could play mind games with Felicity and get away with it.

"HYDRA wants me!" Felicity blurted out after a minute. Loki pushed her away just enough to look into her soft blue eyes that were now puffy and red.

"Why?" he asked cautiously.

"Ward said that I was special that something about me spikes HYDRA'S interests and that they are- after me," Felicity told him, focusing on the color of his eyes as she relaxed slightly, she was safe with Loki. "He said that I wasn't-" Felicity shook her head before correcting herself, "he said that I'm not entirely human if at all" she whispered shakily.

"What?" Loki gazed at her in shock.

"He told me about how I was sent here for one purpose and one purpose only, but my future got changed when I showed up on Stark Industries doorstep instead of the HYDRA insitutes" Felicity explained. "Ward said that HYDRA'S ready to claim what's rightfully theirs and obliterate anyone who gets in there way" Loki held her closer as she started shaking in his arms.

"That's not going to happen" Loki stated confidently.

"How can you be so sure?" she asked in a whisper.

"Because Darling like I said once before I am a God and as powerful as HYDRA is they are still human and well I'm the God of Mischief, a pure trickster" Loki smirked hearing a soft chuckle escape Felicity.

"You don't seem too freaked out by the fact that I might not be human" Felicity looked up at him with expecting eyes.

"Look who you're talking to" Loki laughed making a smile appear on her face at the sweet sound of it, he should laugh more, Felicity thought.