His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 39

It's been a few hours since I found out that those guys shot the cameras before I saw them come in sight.

I had socked the wall a few times out of frustration and the only thing that kept me from doing something crazy about lea like the last time is because she's with the guys and Js, she has to be at least fine. Right?

"You are gonna fracture your hand." December said grabbing my fist before I could even lay another hit on the wall.

"And you think I give a shit?" I hissed glaring at him.

He stayed quiet, but he was still staring at me.

I jerked my fist out of his grip and pushed him out the way before walking into the living room.

"Where is amber and Gaige?" I asked December since I haven't seen them around for a long time.(amber and Gaige are the ones from the beginning when the Js had came.)

"Boss fired them." December answered.

"Why?" I asked.

December shrugged. "I don't know."

I walked outside and pulled out a smoke.

I inhaled the smoke and slowly blew it out and I repeated.

After a few minutes in silence someone spoke up

"Why do you smoke?" December asked while looking down in the grass

"Because I fucking can." I hissed before blowing smoke out.

December growled while looking at me.

"Can you just stop that?!" he asked getting mad.

I narrowed my eyes at him and rose a brow as in questioning him.

"You are all fine with me for a second and then you're all hard again." he said looking frustrated and getting more pissed off.

I growled "and?" I hissed.

"You're ether fine with me or you're not." he snapped.

"I'm not." I hissed icily.

He acts like I can't remember all the stuff he did and said about me. he a fucking asshole that's what he is.

"You're such a bitch!" he yelled getting pissed.

And I was getting pissed too.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" I snapped.

"You're so confusing and you're such a bitch." he said.

I dropped my smoke and stepped on it before walking up to him and looking him dead in the eyes.

"How am I a mother fucking bitch." I hissed very icily.

"You are always mean to everybody, you act hard-"

"Act?" I shouted.

"Yeah you act hard. you act like you are better than everybody. you think you are badass just because you beat the shit out of people but that don't mean crap! stop the acting, stop pretending! you act like if I'm an enemy like if I'm gonna hurt you!" He shouted.

"Shut the fuck up! stop trying to act innocent you were the one who said that you were gonna kill me remember? remember that conversation with your boss?!" I yelled getting more and more pisses off by the second.

"Jordan, you pissed me off!" He shouted

"Oh yeah right that's one thing I'm good at," I said glaring at him.