His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 5

"Oh hey girls." I said all innocently

I have a feeling this isn't gonna end so well.....for them.

"You bitch!" Kayla said lunging forward at me. I moved out the way and saw Diana come at me. I socked her before she could sock me and she went down. I didn't sock her hard enough to nock her out cuz I needed a good aim towards the side of her head.

Now it was Jenny's turn to come at me she got me good in the stomach but I socked her back in the stomach too. some of my breath was nocked out of me but I'm sure all of Jenny's breath was nocked out of her. Diana tackled me to the floor and tried to punch me but I turned us over so now I was on top of her. I socked her hard in her face and heard a crack.

Haha I broke her and Jenny's nose.

I got tackled to the floor again by Jenny and then Kayla came and started kicking my side. I punched Jenny in the face really hard cuz it made her head jerk back. I pushed her off me then got Kayla by her foot I twisted it and then pulled it she was now on the floor and one thing is that I could brake her leg right here but I was tackled again by Diana. she didn't manage to take a hit on me cuz I was to fast and I socked her hard, I grabbed her by her hair and started to pound on her but I pushed her off cuz I knew Kayla was gonna come back at me.

I stood up and looked around for her then something popped infront of me and socked my stomach, i bent down clutching my stomach and she was gonna punch me but I grabbed Kayla by her leg and pulled her she landed on her back hard.

"Now Lea is really gonna get it." Jenny said behind me. I turned around and got her by her hair and started to drag her by the lockers I pinned her on it and asked

"Oh I dare you to say it again." I said. She looke in my eyes to see if it was a warning.

"Lea is-" I didn't even let her finish that sentence cause before I knew it she was on the ground bleeding.

I felt a hand on my back and I swung at the person but the person was lucky to duck.

"Jordan it's me." jade said. Jane was on the other side of me.

"What happened?" Jane asked.

"They said they are gonna put Lea in our mess." I said. that's when Jane and jade got mad also.

Two girls stepped up and looked at us with intimidating stares. we looked back at them with the same kind of stare but ours were more intimidating.

"Leave them alone." one girl said.

"Stay out of this." jade said.

"No bitch, you get one thing straight nobody and I mean nobody talks back to me." the same girl said.

"Well sorry to brake it to ya but I just did." Jade said stepping forward.

"Stop playing the tough act you guys aren't tough." the other girl said.

"Really? then why don't you come over here and show us that we're not tough." Jane said stepping forward. all tree of us hate when people talk smack and say that we aren't tough or quit the act. like who acts to be tough? nobody! well not one of us so they need to get there facts straight.

Kayla and Diana got up and stood by the two girls. That's when I stood forward too. people just got to learn that they don't know us so they shouldn't judge us from what we look like.

Lucky for us nobody was around the other class already started and nobody was in the hall ways.

So four against three we can handle and This is when shit is gonna go down.