His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 15

I had a bad feeling that this wasn't gonna go well.

I tried moving around but they held a knife to my neck.

"Come on." he said. we started walking down stairs but I didn't know where lea was cuz when he put his hand over my mouth I had put her down and I'm sure she knew that she had to hide

When I'm sure we were in the living room the lights went back on and I saw jade and Jane being held back by two guys with knifes against there throats like me and there feet tied together.

"Anyone else in here?" A guy with brown hair and dark brown eyes asked us walking in from the kitchen with one other guy and they both looked like a creep.

"No." I said.

Shit! where's Lea?!

When are the guys getting back?!

The guy that was beside the brown eyes boy came and tie my hands in front of me and he did that with everyone else too.

"Jordan?!" lea yelled walking in with a guy pointing a gun to her head.

Now that made my blood boil.

"I thought you said nobody else was here?" The brown eyed boy said.

I just stood there glaring at the guy that held a gun to Lea's head.

"See the people that lie to us, get punished and you my dear are gonna get punished." he said and that's when I snapped my head in his direction.

Then the guy that held a knife to my neck pushed me and the push was a little hard so I fell on my knees onto the ground. I got up fast knowing that these guys might try and kill me.

Wen I got up I didn't even know what happened cuz the next thing I know is that my head hurts badly and I'm on the floor and him on top of me with a knife.

He tried to push the knife right where my heart is, he was trying to kill me but I held his hand up that had the knife. I'm not dying, at least not in front of Lea.

Right now the girls were yelling at him to stop but had to be silenced or else the guys would slice there necks but in at least 2 or 3 seconds later they would start yelling again.

I was struggling right now to keep as much distance between me and the knife as much as possible.

This guy was strong and he was only trying to kill me with one hand. the other hand was in my hair so I could not move around as much and he had just banged my head into the hard floor two times.

Every second I was getting weaker and weaker cuz I was using all my energy and strength to stay alive and the knife was now about three inches away from my chest.

I was sweating already and I was breathing hard.

Where are the guys?!

I knew that in a few minutes my arms are gonna give out, and I knew that I was gonna die if I didn't do anything about it.

I was now thrashing my legs everywhere trying to at least hit this guy in the head but it was no use and I didn't have any weapons with me, any of MY weapons.

And this guy now put both his hands on the knife trying to push it in my chest and he was strong so in about 2 seconds my arms gave out.

All if a sudden I couldn't breath at all, the pain hurt to much and it was bleeding, blood was everywhere