His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 18

"Who did this?!" he yelled again.

"I don't know." Jane and jade said.

"Was it you Jordan?" jai yelled. I nodded like if nothing happened and it was just like normal.

"Ewwww oooh honey, I told you to lock you room last night." Gaige said coming to the kitchen with amber right behind her.

"I did." jai pouted but was still angry.

"Jordan ima get you back!" he said before walking back to his room.

"Don't even bother trying to take the make up off, its not coming off." I said.

"Whatever." he yelled back before walking into his room.

I shrugged, fine then don't believe me jai.

"Nice one." lea said from my lap. I laughed.

"Thanks baby girl." I said.

Few hours later

"I've been scrubbing my face for three hours straight and nothing has came off." jai said irritated and frustrated.

Ha it's not my problem, you asked for it.

"I'm getting you back Jordan I mean it." jai said, with a little smirk but he was glaring at me at the same time. I rolled my eyes.

I have a plan for tonight, I doubt you would even come close to me.

"Sure." I said.

We were all in the living room and daryl, Jayden, and Brian were playing just dance and there moves were just hilarious.

The guys were all making fun of jai right when they saw him and they were all giving him nicknames, until lea yelled at them to stop unless they wanted to look like him too, she made me want to roll on the ground laughing cuz the guys actually got scared and listened to her.

"And I know you weren't the only one who did this Jordan." jai said.

"And who else did this jai." I asked.

"Jade, Jane and Brian." he said.

I guess he is gonna get all of us on his little prank.

Night time

We all had a plan and I'm sure the guys plan was gonna back fire.

They had already checked to see if me, jade, Brian and Jane were asleep and I had found out that it took the boys at least thirty minutes to pick the lock. what complete retard assholes.

Jade, Brian and Jane happened to sneak into my room and we were now waiting for the boys to come back in my room and do this so called 'prank'.

We each had water balloons in our hands ready to throw at the boys except we were hiding some place so when they walk in there is gonna be a little surprise.

Lea was next to me crouched down beside my bed since I didn't want her to get wet when we throw the water balloons.

"Ready?" jade asked from behind the closet.

"Yeah." we all whispered back.

All of a sudden the door was flown open.

"Where is she?" someone said I'm sure it was jai but before anyone could say anything else we all came out of our hiding spot and started throwing water balloons at them.