His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 29

"Where is lea?" I snapped.

"Don't worry, we are gonna meet up with her somewhere." Brooklyn said.

The guy, that lead me out here, came towards me and started checking my pockets.

"Does she have any guns or knifes on her?" Brooklyn asked.

"No." the guys said, standing back up again and going back to his spot which was by the wall

"Good now come with us." Monique Said.

"And how do I know that you will give me lea?" I asked glaring at them staying in my spot not daring to even move.

Brooklyn and Monique rolled there eyes.

"We will, now come with us or you won't see lea." Monique said with an evil smirk.

1 hour later

Well I'm sitting in the back seat blindfolded with a knife held to my throat wondering where we are going.

"Get out." someone said opening my door and grabbing me roughly by my arm, now that had gotten me pissed.

We started walking somewhere but since Im blindfolded, I don't know how my surroundings looks.

I tripped over something big cuz the stupid ass guy right here was practically dragging me everywhere.

"You mother fucker better slow down." I hissed and all he did was go faster.

"Slow down you dumbass retard." I snapped.

I felt him stop walking and then he pulled my blindfold off.

I shot an icy glare at him.

He just smirked.

"Jordan!" I heard lea yell. I turned my head to that direction and saw lea.

I picked her up once she was close to me an made sure she was all right.

"Did they touch you?" I asked her. she shook her head. She knew what I had meant even though she is only five she knew what I was talking about.

"No, Jordan I'm scared, they had a knife and gun pointed to my head." she whispered shaking slightly. I held her closer.

"You're ok now" I said. she was sniffling and now she was crying.

"Hey?" I said pulling her back.

"You're gonna go with jade and jane, you'll be alright baby girl." I said. she nodded. I saw that she had a cut on her neck, a hand print bruise on her arms and two little cuts on her face, but the worse was a long cut on her arm and I could tell it was deep. there was dry blood all around it and some on her face and just the sight Of her made me pissed off at what they had did.

I didn't even notice Monique and Brooklyn come into the same room as us.

Lea was being pulled away from me by the guy from the club, lea held on tighter crying harder.

"I'm gonna go take her to your friends." the guy said.

And that's when I let go of lea but she didn't want to let go. I didn't want to let her go but I wanted her to be safe, I mean I didn't trust this guy with lea but she had to go with the guys and the Js so she can be safe.

"Lea let go baby girl." I said. she shook her head.

"You'll go with the Js and the guys, you'll be safe." I said. she shook her head again

"Ill meet you there." I said and that's when she let go. I gave her a reassuring smile before that fucking guy took her away.

I turned around and faced Monique and Brooklyn.