His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 11

I woke up when I heard someone yelling.

I got up quick when I realized it was Lea. I walked out the door quickly and was gonna open Leas door but it was already open.

I walked in and saw jai holding lea cuz she was crying.

"Baby girl?" I kinda whispered.

Everybody was now here thy were in the room and daryl, Jayden, December, and Norman were checking to see if there was any intruders.

"Jordan!" she said and pushed jai away. she ran up to me and I picked her up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I had a bad dream." she said nuzzling her head on my neck.

"Again?" I asked. she nodded.

"Princess, he's not gonna hurt you." Jane said.

"We promise mamas." jade said.

"Ok" lea said shakily.

"Can I sleep in your room?" she asked. I nodded.

I walked out the room and walked in mine I was about to close the door when someone came in.

"Shawty?" jai said.

"Y-yeah?" she asked.

"Come here." he said opening his arms. I moved back and glared at him.

"I'm not gonna hurt her Jordan." jai said with sincere in his eyes. I did t trust him just yet but I gave her to him Anyways

"You scared?" he asked.

She nodded. "you wanna stay with me or stay with Jordan?" he asked.

"Jordan." she said.

"Ok when you need anything you tell me ok?" he said. she nodded.

"Ok, go with Jordan ok." jai said. she turned to me and opened her arms for me to get her and I did.

"If you guys needs anything tell me Jordan." jai said. I just turned on my heel and walked to my bed. I set her down on my bed and laid down beside her.

"Go to sleep baby girl." i said and cradled her in my arms.

Next day

"Guys get up." I heard an old lady say some I made myself on light sleeper mode.

I got up and woke up Lea too.

"Come on." I said. we both got up and walked towards the door.

She opened it with her hand and we were gonna walk out but I was stopped by someone standing in for t of me.

"Breakfast" December said and walked away.

I walked down there and heard how loud it was........with the guys.

"Mamas!" jade said getting lea from me and setting her on her lap when she sat down.

I sat down next to her.

"Well aren't you girls beautiful." the same voice said but from behind us. I twisted my chair and saw that it was an old lady and she looked very friendly.

"Hey Amber this is Jordan Jane and jade." Daryl (brown eyes) said.

"Good morning girls." she said.

"Good morning." we all said very lowly tho.

"Well I'm Amber and I'm the cook and the baby sitter." she said.