His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 37

"So what's the plan?" Norman asked December.

After I told December what I thought. we drove around for awhile before coming back and telling the guys. but of course I didn't speak to the guys December was the one who explained it to them.

"We don't know yet." December said with a sigh.

"We go in, you guys get him out of his office, ill sneak in, two people on watch, you guys distract him until I get out and then we leave." I said putting an emotionless facial expression on.

"We need a plan Jordan and how sure are you about us being here for a reason?" daryl asked.

I glared at him "don't believe me? let me go in his office and I'm sure we'll find something." I hissed.

"What about Erica, Nikki and Sara?" Jayden asked.

"We're not bringing them they'll get us caught." I said putting my gun inside my waist band.

"Where are they anyways?" jai asked.

"Trying to set a trap in my room." I said leaning on the wall by the door.

"And you aren't gonna do anything?" Brian asked surprised.

Trust me I'm surprised myself.

"Ill get them later." I said glaring at my door from the hall way.

"Okay it's settled I guess." Norman said.

I got my knife and put it in my boot. I put my back up gun in my other boot.

"Alright lets go." jade said.

I walked out first and got in my car.

December sat in the passenger seat while jade sat in the back with Daryl. Jane and Norman went in her car along with Jayden, jai and Brian.

I started to drive while December and Daryl were giving direction to the agency.

30 minutes later

"Partner with partner." Norman said.

Damn

"December you come with me, jade and Daryl you're on watch, Jane Norman Brian Jayden and jai you distract him." I said.

"You guys get him far away from his office as possible." December said.

They all nodded.

We all walked in. there was only a few workers which surprised me but this agency thing was huge. it looks like an abandoned house outside but when you walk in its very huge and it's an underground agency too.

"Hey can we talk to our boss please?" Jayden asked the lady in front of a desk.

"Sure, go right in, he isn't busy." she said than gave him a wink.

"Thank you." Jayden said before giving her a charming smirk.

We all walked in except me and December.

15 minutes later

The guys and Jane had barely walked out while talking to him. December walked into his office while I looked around just in case anybody was peaking and to my surprise there was no cameras. well only one in his office which I had to take out really fast.

I sat in his chair and started opening every drawer at his desk.

I only saw like 30 files so that's how many agents we have? I mean is a lot but when you think about it, it isn't very much.