His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 24

"You are just jealous cuz my eyes are brown." Jayden said to jai

"I have brown eyes too dumb ass." jai said.

"Yeah but they're not as sexy as mine." Jayden said batting his eye lids.

"Do you have something in your eyes or what?" jai asked with a smirk.

Jayden huffed. "Wait so you are saying that my eyes are not sexy?"

"Jayden I have brown eyes too. Alot of people have brown eyes." Daryl spoke up.

"Oh so you're saying that your eyes are better than mine too?" Jayden asked.

Everybody groaned.

"Jayden just stop." jade warned.

Jayden has been saying that his eyes are better than everybody's for the past hour. And we are all getting annoyed.

We are all at a restaurant where there are 4 of this guys men. we are inside waiting for our food, wait let me rephrase that, jai, Daryl, and Jayden are waiting for there food while me and my girls and some of the Guys pretend to read the menu.

"I'm Liz and ill be your waiter for today. if you want anything please tell me." a blond girl said winking at Norman and December.

"Thank you." December said with the same flirty smile she had given him.

"No problem." she said before turning to me and giving me a Nast look.

I stood up and looked her dead in the eyes. I know I have been a little rusty about beating bitches up if they disrespect me or give me dirty looks an that's because we haven't been going out the house much but I think that every butch who even looks at me funny or gives me attitude deserves a good beating.

"Jordan you should, uh, sit down." jai said a little nervous, but I don't think he had gotten nervous that I was gonna beat him up i think that it was more towards this girl.

This girl was nothing compared to me and I could tell she knew that. I was way to intimidating for her but I gave her a shove and she fell down.

Really? I barely even pushed her, and she's on the ground?

"I want a different waiter." I hissed at her which had made her flinch.

"O-of course." she said before getting up and walking away.

I sat back down which happened to be by December.

"What was that all about?" jai asked with a smirk. A smirk that I had no idea why that was on his face.

"She gave me a dirty look." I snapped. still a little pissed off.

"Mmmmhmmm." jai, Daryl, and Jayden said with a smirk. I rose my brow.

What's that all about?

"December, I could've had her in 5 minutes if Jordan hasn't scared her away." norman said.

Even though Norman is kinda quiet I had learned that he has a huge ego and December is a little quiet too but he has an ego too. a huge one.

Norman and December always fight, but argue fight, not fist fighting, at least that's what I have been told by jai when I had to keep on telling them to shut up but eventually both had to get socked, for them to stop.

"And I could've had her in 1 minute." December said. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, guys, guys-" Brian said getting into there argument. "-I could've had her in a few seconds."