His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 34

"Shut the fuck up." I warned getting a water from the refrigerator.

"You do realize that you came down here by yourself?" one asked.

"Yeah." I said slightly annoyed but I was still pissed off.

"Well Jordan-" one started and pulled out a gun and pointed that at my head.

"-here's the thing, you dot like us, and we don't like you, stay out of our way, and we'll stay out Of yours." she said walking closer to me with that fucking gun to my head.

"Bitch, put that mother fucken gun down." I snapped, really pissed off.

"Or what? I'm the one in control Jordan." she said coming closer with the other two girls behind her doing exactly what she was doing including holding a gun to my head

"Jordan, your friends will end up liking us, that they'll pick us over you any day." the other one said.

"I doubt that slut." I hissed.

"Or really? cuz I think the Guys are starting to like us anyways." the other one said.

Ha yeah sure keep thinking that

"Yeah, and Jordan, we've herd stories about you, and from what it seems, the guys and Jane don't like you, so I'm sure they'd pick us over you, we may be coming off a little harsh but from what we heard about you, you'd probably do the same, we don't like pranks, we dot like tricks, and we certainly don't like mind games, so don't even try it, cuz it's not gonna work, you think you could beat our ass up? well think again cuz we are way tougher than you." one said in my face.

All that pissed me off.

I looked her dead in the eyes, clenching my fists and she looked down at my hands and smirked.

"You gonna do something?" she asked with a challenge in her eyes.

I stayed quiet, to pissed off to even speak or move.

"Thought so, and Jordan don't bring any if your little friends into this."

Haha like I was anyways, like they said the guys hate me, Jane hates me so why should I?

"Your dead." i warned but this time I had a smirk on my face which took the girls off guard.

"You fucked with me when I'm sure the guys told you not to, yet you still had the guts to do so. well guess what? Your world is gonna be hell with me in the picture, rather you like it or not, I'm staying, I ain't going anywhere ." I hissed the last part glaring at them.

"You know how easily I could just pull the fucking trigger?" one girl asked.

"Yeah, but one thing you forgot is I'm an agent. Do you know how fast I could get out if this position and slice your throat?" I asked.

They all stayed quiet, they didn't even say a word.

I smirked cuz I knew I got them there.

I got the gun that was pointed to my head and quickly pointed it to the ground just in case she decided to shoot then I got it out her hands lightning quick and pointed it to her head.

"Don't underestimate me." I challenged.

"Jordan!!" someone said from the hall.

I saw the two other girls put there guns away quickly. I turned my head to the direction of the voice and saw the guys.

I ignored them and kept my gaze on the girl in front if me except she was the one to smirk this time.

"Jordan why are you pointing a gun to her head?" December asked calmly like it didn't even bother him what was going on right now and I'm sure it didn't since he doesn't really care about them.

"I don't fucking like these bitches." I hissed into the girls face but I was talking to December.

"We didn't even do anything to you." the girl in front of me said.

I glared.

"I doubt that shit, Jordan wouldn't point a gun to someone's head unless she has a reason." jade said coming beside me.

"What is your reason Jordan?" One girl said behind the girl I was pointing the gun to.

I looked at the girl in front of me and she had a challenging glint in her eyes as in telling me not to bring any friends in this as she said before they had came down and I didn't want to so

I put the gun down, my hands clenched, very pissed off.

"Good girl." she mouthed.

I was so pissed off that I didn't even realize that I had hit her very hard with the gun.

And......well....lets just say shit went down.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Short chapter, I know I've just been very busy.

My cash app is $baabyyjaayy13 please donate a $1 if you guys want me to keep up with updates.