His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 26

To be honest I actually thought that i at least could be a little nicer,

Yeah me, Jordan

But you know what? he can forget about that shit.

This badass bitch (me) is gonna be the most meanest thing he could think of.

"What's up with you?" Norman asked after I had gave Daryl a attitude.

I stayed quiet like how I used to be when I saw them around and even when they tried talking to me back at my high school.

"Oh so your to badass to talk to us all of a sudden?" Jayden asked after at least 4/5 minutes of silence. Now that pissed me off.

But I stayed quiet while leaning against the wall, I was just glaring at December who happened to be very quiet, and when I mean glaring I mean that I'm staring him down like how I used to and in sure I'm making him feel very uncomfortable. I'm also sure that I'm looking very intimidating

"Leave her alone." jade hissed defending me. she knew something was up and she gave me the look that said we are gonna talk about it later.

"Oh this looks familiar." jai muttered under his breath. I bet he was mentioning to the time where I was cussing December out cuz he though he knew me, and then jade, Jane and Brian were defending me.

"So are you gonna tell us why you are in such a mood?........oh wait are you on your period." Daryl asked, his cheeks reddening from embarrassment.

"No." I hissed so icily that all the guys flinched at my tone. Good to know I still have that affect on people, since I have been rusty for a long while.

They stayed quiet, to scared to even look at me but I was just glaring at December but he was avoiding my gaze.

Everybody was in there normal seats on the couch avoiding my glare except Jane, jade and Brian were looking at me with questioning eyes.

I slammed my fist against the wall but I still had my gaze on all the guys, but when I had slammed my fist against the wall, they had all jumped up, slightly scared.

I pushed myself off the wall and started stomping my way to my room, being followed, and I already knew the answer to that.

"Spill." Brian said once we all walked in my room and the door was closed.

"December." I growled.

"What did he do?" Jane asked.

"He called me a, selfish bitch, a fucking whore, fake ass bitch and slut. He also said that I act badass and that I was gonna end up dead by other people or the guys or even him." I growled again, getting more pissed off than I was before. I didn't really think about the killing part a few hours ago and if he really thinks that he's gonna kill me or the guys are well he's wrong, I'm not leaving just yet an I'm sure ill put up a huge fight to stay alive; to stay alive for Lea.

"Asshole!" jade said.

"He actually said that?" Brian hissed. I nodded.

"He ruins everything." Jane hissed before walking out the door with jade and Brian.

Whoa- wait ruin? ruin what? what were they planing. I called out for them ,about to ask what Jane meant by that but they were already out the room and halfway down the hallway.

3 hours later

I was outside smoking and I have been smoking out here for awhile, I stepped on my smoke before walking back inside and quickly spraying perfume on me since lea was in here.

"Jordan, I'm bored." lea said.

"I know baby girl how about tomorrow we go buy you toys?" I asked. she nodded eagerly with a huge smile on her face.

"Jordan, today i saw a guy standing outside from the window downstairs a few minutes ago." lea randomly said after a few seconds in silence.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Short chapter I know. I've been busy so sorry, but vote please.

I really didn't know what to put in this chapter so sorry if its boring.

My cash app is $baabyyjaayy13 please donate a $1 if you guys want me to keep up with updates.