His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 3

"Baby girl?" I asked. she was about to answer but I bumped into someone and that someone happened to be....... One of the guys from the three guys oh great.

"Sorry my bad." he said. I never saw how hot looking he was until now he had blue eyes and was very sexy. he was wearing a white v-neck shirt and some dark blue Levi's. his hair was like if he barely got out of bed and he was just so sexy, like any girl would be lucky to have him.

I glared at him and walked past him but I brushed my shoulder against his and hard so he tumbled back a little. I smirked and started walking to the booth.

"Come on." I said to lea then i picked her up to sit her down.

We ate our ice creams and we got the boxes of ice creams from the other store and then we headed home.

We walked through the door and that was a mistake cuz water was poured on me, I looked up and saw that there was a bucket tipped over on the top of the door, and I was soaking wet, the water seemed dirty cuz it kinda stinked.

"Oh shit are you ok Jordan?" Brian asked.

"Yeah." I said through clenched teeth. I was pissed and who ever did this is gonna get it.

"Woah what happened to you Jordan?'' Jenny said walking in from the kitchen.

"I'm wet." I said through clenched teeth.

"Ewww." Diana said. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I said. Lea was beside me and Jane and jade were kinda beside me but behind me at the same time.

"Jenny did Jordan come already or not?! cuz if not I could video tape the prank?!" I heard Kayla ask from the kitchen.

"Shut up Kayla!" Jenny said.

"Wait you did that?" Jane asked talking about the prank that they just pulled on me.

"Um.....I don't know what your talking about." Jenny said a little scared. jut then Kayla came in an when she saw me she busted up laughing.

"Haha funny." I said sarcastically, "well just to let you know it's on and I'm gonna get you back harder so watch your back." I said and glared at all of them, they looked a little scared but they tried not to show it.

"Now I suggest you get out of our sight." jade said.

"Or what?" Kayla asked.

"You don't even want to know." Jane said. they look a little scared.

"Whatever." Jenny said then walked away outside with her girls.

"Someone needs to put her in her place." Jane said.

"Oh ill do it!" jade said ready to walk out the door.

"No, no we should come up with a plan to get them back but we are gonna get em back harder." I said. Jane and jade smirked.

"Oh shit something always goes down when you three have that creepy smiles on." Brian said with horror. I laughed. one time Brian ate my ice cream yeah MY ice cream. he has something with ice creams these days since he ate Leas too. anyways I got him back cuz I love my ice cream like nobody touches it unless they want a ass whoopin'. but no he ate it anyways so me being me wanted to get him back so when it was dark I snuck in his room and dragged him outside. he was very heavy but I managed. outside is a pool so I put him on a flotty and then the next morning he was major sun burned and he couldn't even walk, but that's only with me imagine what all three of us could do.

"Well them they should be scared Brian." Jane said in a scary voice but I knew she was only trying to freak him out.

"Alright lets get comfy before we start thinking cuz I have to go to a shower." I said. we all agreed then we went up stairs.