FORTY-SIX [UNEDITED]

"She is brilliant." Damon said, once Stefan had told him about his and Aurelia's findings. Aurelia walked into the cellar, keeping her phone in her pocket.

"Care's gonna tell everyone else." She said, standing next to Stefan as she observed the chains that were attached to Damon's wrists and the wall. "You do realize that Katherine broke up with you, right? Not Elena?"

"Mhm." Damon said.

"So, that murder spree you had with your friend Enzo that killed Aaron, me, almost killed Jeremy and tried to kill Wes- although he deserved it- where he injected you with the virus made from my blood, it was all you reacting to a not-real breakup." She said, slightly infuriated as she balled up her fists.

"Okay, so we're gonna go upstairs now." Stefan said, gently holding Aurelia's shoulder as he turned them around and walked out of the cellar, locking the door behind them.

!

"I was sleeping three feet away from her!" Caroline exclaimed. "She picked out my Bitter Ball dress, and I let her use my toothpaste!"

"Well, did she lure you into a hotel room to make out with you?" Stefan asked.

"She's the reason I found out about Caroline and Klaus." Tyler said, having processed the information.

"Of course! Oh my God!" Caroline exclaimed.

"So, how do we kill the bitch?" Aurelia asked.

"Well, passengers can be expelled from the host." Stefan said. "We saw it happen with Matt. Gregor died and Matt lived. All we have to do is stab her with the Traveler knife."

"I still have the knife Nadia gave me." Matt said.

"Perfect! Go get it so I can gut her with it!" Aurelia said with a smirk.

"Aurelia, this is Katherine's spirit, not her body." Stefan said, raising his eyebrows.

"Wait, you guys! This is Katherine we're talking about." Caroline stated. "She's going to see a sneak attack coming from a mile away We've got to get to her to come to us. Get her guard down, corner her."

"Fat chance you'll be seeing her today." Tyler said. "I'm pretty sure I bit Nadia."

"What do you mean you bit her?" Matt asked.

"I mean, she was attacking Caroline, and I might've nipped her a little."

"And you're just mentioning this now?"

"Guys, Tyler's right." Aurelia cut in. "Katherine isn't gonna leave Nadia's side, unless not leaving compromises her identity." She paused for a second. "I'm immune to werewolf venom because I can siphon it from myself. I'm pretty sure that there's a spell needed to cure others, but I can lure Katherine in, right?"

"No." Stefan said. "It'll be easier if she thinks that we think she's Elena."

"So..." Caroline began. "We've gotta invite her to something that Elena can't say no to. I'm thinking... a surprise party!"

"A surprise party?" Aurelia asked.

"Seriously?" Bonnie said through the phone. "I wanted a spa day."

"Besides, her birthday isn't until next week." Jeremy said.

"That's what makes it a surprise!" Caroline said.

!

"Hello, Damon." Aurelia said, walking back into the cellar with a sup in hand. She stopped in front of him, holding the cup in front of her. She let her fangs grow, before biting her wrist, tearing the skin.