THIRTY-SEVEN [UNEDITED]

Aurelia let out a yawn, before stretching her arms. She pushed open the curtains, before using the washroom to freshen herself up. She then went downstairs to the kitchen, before quickly taking a few fruits.

She walked with them in hand to the basement, and to the cellar in which Amara was. She stood on her toes, peering through the bars. "Good morning, Amara." She said. The doppelganger instantly looked up at her, her breathing quickening. "Um, I just came to give you breakfast." She opened the cellar door, walking in.

Amara looked at her in fear, and the hybrid gave her a pitiful smile. "I guess I'll just leave these in here." She said, placing them on the chair. She went out, before locking the door.

She strode upstairs, to the living room to grab a glass of blood before starting her day.

As soon as she set foot in the large room, three heads turned to look at her. "Good Morning." She said, smiling at Stefan. He didn't return it, however. "Did you sleep well?" She asked him, ignoring his lack of response to her greeting. She walked to the table, picking up a glass.

"Um..." Damon trailed off, looking at Elena. "Babe, you wanna...?" Elena glared at him, as Aurelia gave them a puzzled look.

"Is something wrong again?" She asked, frowning.

"Well—" Elena began, but Stefan got to it first.

"My memories are back." He said. Aurelia's lips parted slightly, as she looked at him in shock. The glass in her hands dropped to the ground, shattering into tiny shards.

"Hey, 'Lia." Damon said. Aurelia blinked multiple times, before looking at the mess.

"Oh, sorry, I'll just clean it up." She said, kneeling down. She began to pick up the pieces, before she let them down again and placed her hand on her head. "I have magic, never mind." She said. "I'm an idiot." She stood up, muttering a chant to pick up the shards into a bunch that floated in the air.

"Aurelia?" Elena asked. Aurelia stared at the ball of glass for several seconds, before it disappearing into thin air.

"I'm fine, Elena." She said, looking up at her. "I'm happy for you, by the way." She said, looking at Stefan.

"Wait." She ignored him, walking up the steps to the hallway. However, she stopped, resting her hand on the wall. She let out a shaky breath, resting her hand on her head, as she slowly blinked.

Suddenly, her knees buckled, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the lids closed. Damon stood up, but she maintained her stance, only holding her head. "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine." She mumbled to herself.

"Okay, Aurelia, you should take a seat." He said. She shook her head. "Aurelia, come on."

"I said no!" She exclaimed, spinning around to face him. Her eyes were red. He pointed to them, and she calmed down instantly, her eyes turning white. "Sorry."

"Aurelia, please sit down." Stefan said. She looked at him, swallowing.

"I'm sorry." She said. He frowned. "I was too weak."

"It's..." He trailed off, and she let out an emotionless chuckle.

"Guess the conversation last night was for naught." She said, licking her lips. "I'll go down and check on our little doppelganger situation." She gave them a quick smile, before walking back to the basement.

The three vampires shared a look. "Okay, that's weird." Elena said. "I just saw her shocked, depressed, angry and calm at once."

"It's her emotions." Damon said. "Finding out about your memories has probably just triggered the floodgates of guilt in her mind."