SIXTEEN [UNEDITED]

"Mm." Aurelia hummed quickly, as she slowly stirred awake. She noticed an arm wrapped around her body- protectively, maybe- she felt the person behind her move, and pressed his lips to her neck, as she smiled softly.

"Good Morning, love." Kol murmured, letting her turn to face him, as she wrapped herself in the covers. "Slept well?" Aurelia nodded.

"Of course I did." She said, letting him peck her on the lips. "Mm, I could get used to this."

"What?" He playfully asked. "My handsome face?" She let out a short giggle. "Or my kisses?" She shrugged, and he mockingly raised his eyebrows. "My, this is catastrophic." He said. "We must fix this." With that, he picked her up and let her sit on his lap, getting up as well. She lovingly cupped his cheeks, and kissed him, as his arms made their way to the smooth skin on her back.

He kissed her temple and then moved to her neck. She moved his face up to kiss him again, and then her phone rang, making her groan. He only chuckled, pecking her lips so as to not leave her waiting. She took her phone from the bedside table, answering it. "Why the hell are you calling me right now?"

"My dear-"

"I swear to God, if you say 'sister', I will make sure that you will never be able to talk." She threatened. "What do you want, Rebekah?"

"What I want is for you to come to the Salvatore Boarding House. Now." Aurelia frowned, as she felt herself get out of bed. Kol also looked at her, concerned.

"And what have you done to me?" She asked, suspecting the fact that she got out of bed in the first place was something of Rebekah's doing.

"Me? Oh, I only compelled you to do whatever I tell you to and then made you forget that."

Aurelia rolled her eyes. "Give me half an hour." She said, keeping the phone. She took her shirt and wore it, as Kol gave her a questioning look. "So, Rebekah would've done it yesterday. And I have to go now." She said, walking to him, and kissing him.

"Why?" He whined.

"I don't have a choice." She said, taking her phone and keeping it in her pocket.

"Fine, I had some errands to run anyway." She folded her arms.

"Kol, I know that Shane told you that finding the cure would wake Silas. And Silas, is only a myth." She assured. "You need to relax for Heaven's sake!"

"But-"

"Yeah, I gotta go." She said. "Bye." She closed the door behind her, and walked out of the hotel.

!

"Why is he here?" Aurelia asked, looking at Stefan, and then at Rebekah. She folded her arms, leaning against the door-frame of Stefan's room.

"Oh, Sweet Aurelia, I assumed that you'd know about Stefan." Rebekah stated, a devious smirk on her lips. "After all, I had no one to work with."

"Okay, so my name's 'No one' now." Aurelia said, pressing her lips into a straight line. "Lovely."

"Okay, now, you two are gonna have to kiss and make up," Aurelia threw Rebekah a dirty look. "Okay, just make up..." She turned to Stefan. "... until we find the cure, right?" She asked him, as he ignored her and went to pour himself a drink. "Hey I'm talking to you."

"Oh, I know you are. I'm ignoring you." Stefan answered. Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"Look, we're at a disadvantage in this race for a cure." She explained. "Team Klaus has Jeremy the Hunter, Team Shane has Bonnie the Witch, and..."