FORTY-FIVE [UNEDITED]

Aurelia's eyes fluttered open, letting out a groan as she sat up in bed. "Ah." She said, slowly standing up as she stretched a little. She rubbed her eyes, walking out of the room. "Hello?" She asked, looking around.

"Aurelia! Oh, my god!" She heard Caroline exclaim. "You're awake!"

She was instantly enveloped in a bear hug from her sister. "Ah, Caroline, I'm okay." She said, wrapping her arms around her. "What happened while I was out?"

"A lot." She said. "After Enzo killed you, he and Damon went to go find Wes." She began to explain. "In the process, Wes injected Damon with the vampire-feeding virus—"

"The one he made with my blood?" Aurelia asked, as Caroline nodded. "So, Damon's a vampire-feeding ripper now?"

"Yeah, and Elena and Stefan went to go find Damon, so now they're on a road trip together." Aurelia nodded in understanding.

"Where are we?" She asked, looking around.

"We're at Tyler's place." She said. "We had to bring you here. There's been several problems, and Nadia kidnapped Matt." Aurelia looked at her in shock. "They're back now, but I think that she's been compelling him. He also sent me a message." She said, showing her phone to her.

"Help. K?" Aurelia read in confusion. "What?"

"I don't know, but we should go down, check on him." Aurelia nodded slowly, following her down the stairs, noticing that it was dark out. She saw Nadia walk out of a room, heading towards the front door, but Caroline stepped in her way.

"Actually, I am, and you're in my way." Nadia said, tilting her head. Matt walked out of the same room, and Aurelia spotted him.

"Matt?" She asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why? What's going on in here?" Matt asked, and Caroline held up her phone.

"You texted me from Nadia's phone." She said. Matt looked at her blankly. "So, you compelled him. Again." She said to Nadia.

"And they say blondes are dumb." Nadia said. Caroline sped to her, pinning her against the wall.

"What are you doing to him?! Tell me!" She demanded, when Nadia suddenly pushed her to the wall, pinning her there.

Aurelia ran to them, before doing the first thing she could think of.

"NADIA, STOP!" Matt yelled.

"You may not remember this, Matt, but this is your fault." Nadia said, before suddenly crying out in pain, bending over and holding her head.

Aurelia continued to mutter her spell, holding her hand out, as Tyler pulled Nadia away from Caroline, pinning her to the ground as she struggled to dominate.

"Young hybrid beats old vampire anytime." He said, before he bared his wolf's fangs and tried to bite her. The two fought for seconds, before Nadia finally escaped and sped out of the house, leaving the four friends speechless.

"What the hell just happened?" Aurelia asked. Caroline sighed.

"Just... call Stefan. Now." She said, throwing Aurelia's phone to her. She frowned, dialing Stefan's number, and walking out of the house, waiting for it to ring.

"Aurelia?"

"Hey, Stefan, Caroline told me to call you." She said.

"Good. You're alive. You were out for too long." He said. "I was worried."

"Sorry for the scare, I guess." She said. "Um, where are you and Elena?"

"We're currently driving to where Damon and Enzo are." She frowned.