Chapter 8

Love in the air
The following chapter, is dedicated to LLv4themuse90, Xanxenxone, yusufslim and PatriciaMohlala. Thank you for making this story part of your reading list. Words alone cannot express how i feel. I shall forever remember the people that supported me through all this. Enjoy more chapters.

The two quietly crept into the compound like two dry twig thieves. They saw a flickering lamp. Mwayiseni was afraid but he was excited, as they stared from the window and saw Pamela sleeping and snoring.

The two quietly lifted the latch from the kitchen and the door opened making a little noise. They walked into the dark kitchen. The two breathed heavily, and it seemed as though one breathed out of fear and the other breathed out of joy and excitement.

“We are going to do this, in the dark,” he whispered. She was agitated. Do what in the dark? She wondered and trembled. His hand now began to caress her stomach and she lost concentration, because she thought of that wet dream. Blood rushed all through her body.

“Stop it!” She whispered, to him. But he had already lowered his head and was kissing her neck. He pulled down her pant, and her pant slid to the floor, but she still had her dress on. She could feel some wet slippery lubricants, flow to her thigh, from her vagina. She withdrew from him very afraid and walked a little bit further from him, trying to resist him. He moved closer to her, but she moved further and touched a table and wanted to crawl on top of the table and ran away from him.

The table broke with all the pots and pans making noise at once. Soon, Pamela woke up from the sitting room and hurriedly walked to the kitchen door heavily knocking. Mwayiseni did not know what was happening, because she had fallen to the ground with one pot hitting her head. Her head knocked round and round and she could not move. An angry voice shouted, through the kitchen door that they had used to come in from. “Chiti! Chiti! You stupid boy! What are you doing?” Yelled Pamela, as she hammered the reed door.

Mwayiseni was so afraid, as Chiti fearfully shouted. “I am about to sleep!” He slowly, moved to were Mwayiseni had lay, as he covered her mouth. “It’s alright, do not be scared.” He quietly, whispered to her ears. She was so afraid and she feared for the worst. “Open this door!” Shouted Pamela, calmly. “Sister, I am coming!” Yelled, Chiti. Great terror had filled the two lovers.

The room was even much too small for someone to hide.  He then held Mwayiseni and walked with her to the dirty cupboard. He put her inside that wooden cupboard, as he whispered. “Breath as slow as you can, do not move no matter what.”

Pamela was now banging in aggression. “Open! Open up!” She shouted. Chiti rushed and pulled the latch as Pamela walked in. The room became a bit light because of the beam of the moonlight. “You have broken the table!” She angrily yelled, pulling his ear. “I… I,” he stammered. “What do you always do every single night Chiti? You make a lot of noise at midnight. Do you speak to spirits?” Ordered Pamela, looking around the room.

Mwayiseni from inside the cupboard, felt like her feet were knocking together. She was so very much afraid as she listened to the conversation. Chiti sat on his mat of a bed, and replied. “Pamela, I wonder what is wrong. Must I not moan or snore in my dreams. You want me to sleep like dead cockroaches? Plus, I need to go outside to the pit latrine, must I say sister am going to the toilet.”

Mwayiseni could pick up something from the conversation. Why was Pamela so mean to a big boy like him? Of course big sisters treated brothers like this, but this was out of control. “Every night, you make noise. At times I carefully listen to the noise when you think that I am sleeping. Moreover, since when did you have a woman’s voice just few nights ago, shouting Ya… Ya.... Y…” Asked Pamela, getting very curious. 

**********

Mwayiseni thought Chiti might have been a womanizer, how come Pamela was saying all this to him. Pamela proceeded to walk towards the cupboard, as she continued talking. “You sleep alone, but the noise that comes out of here is just too much.” “You just dream,” he replied, with calmness. “You are still young Chiti, even when mother works at night I need to take care of you. I am still your elder sister and you are under my wing. Mother tirelessly works for us and we need to be good to her.” Mwayiseni was afraid and kept on kneeling in the cupboard.

She became lifeless because she was breathing very quietly and slow. Pamela pipped a little bit in the cupboard without fully opening the door. Due to her weak eyes, she could not see a thing apart from a clutter of Chiti’s clothes.

“You turned the cupboard into your clothes show?” Mocked Pamela, as she closed the cupboard door. She retreated and walked out of the room as she banged the door. “Your room is dark! Get yourself a candle.” She yelled. “Sleep and no more noise from you.” She emphasized, as the door closed. Chiti hurriedly put the latch back at the door and it was locked. There was no questioning to where Pamela had gone. It took a while, when he opened the cupboard.

Mwayiseni stepped out, breathing in all that fresh air from outside. “She’s gone,” he whispered. She moved around, but she knocked her feet near another pot and the pot turned and made noise again with the plate that was on top of it breaking to pieces. Pamela came back again yelling at the door.

“Chiti! Who are you fooling? What is the problem! Foolish boy!” Mwayiseni was very scared again, she felt miserable and just wanted to go home. Chiti hurriedly went to the door, and said. “Pamela please sleep! I have no candles to glow my room! Moreover, the kerosene in the lamp just finished, so I am trying to drink water!”

“Alright, but what’s that noise?” Yelled Pamela. Chiti had no more answers, as he held Mwayiseni and whispered for her to be calm. He even, gave her a gentle kiss on her ear. “Sister! I told you that there is no candle to give me light! So I moved around and knocked the pots.”

He replied, as though what he was saying was true. This relieved Mwayiseni, for she thought they were now going to be caught but he saved the night. Pamela then left and did not attempt to walk in. By this time, Mwayiseni had known how to walk in the dark and she found herself sitting on his bed. “I better go now,” she whispered, to him, as she was so frightened. He sat by her, and smiled. “Come on, she is gone, let us continue…” He calmly replied, trying to unbutton her dress.

In my country. Talent in writing is only beneficial to a few people. Most good writers have gone in vain with their writing and have never received any recognition. That is why i would like to thank Wattpad, for this platform that has seen me have 294 reads. This makes me very happy. 294 to some, may not be a million reads, but for my heart it is a wonderful million reads. Continue reading i will soon post the other chapters. Let us comment guys, let us vote, let us continue adding to reading lists. Together we can be a part of this story. Ask questions, comments and what you would like to read in the next chapter.
I love you all.