Chapter 1

1 MARCH, 1946

Her name, was Mwayiseni Kalu, she lived in a beautiful village called Mudima. She was 13 years old and had a lot of charisma. The village was up a hill, that when one looked at it from afar, it looked like several hats were about to meet with the sky. The village was situated North of Broken Hill Man in Northern Rhodesia.

****************

However, that night was cold and very chilly in early March of 1946. The valleys of the Lwitikila, flowed making a terrible rampant noise. The falls made a beautiful lullaby sound as the trees in the forest beat against each other in a melodious tune. The villagers of Mudima slept soundly and peacefully in their hut houses.

*************

Mwayiseni loved growing up in the village, because she would play in the nearby bush and chase after some animals, she also pretended to be a poacher. She also loved her hardworking family, though she hated a part when they told night stories by the firewood of spooky, beastly creatures that lived among them.

But there was something strange and peculiar that was happening to Mwayiseni. It was her elder sisters that had started the silly stories one cold night, when everyone had gone to bed and there were no stories to tell and the fire was gutted out.

That very night, Mwayiseni was slowly drifting away into a sleep, not until her sisters' laughter made her to be half awake, with her eyes closed. Due to her sisters' laughters, she struggled in getting her sleep, but pretended to be sleeping.

Kuku and Yande were her two elder sisters and Chibeka was her younger sister, she was barely eight years old and was fast asleep on the mat. In the other hut, slept their parents, while in the other one slept her brothers, Mwitwa who was ten and Mulenga and Mwape who were older than her, so the girls had this large round, mushroom hut to themselves.

*************

Love had never meant anything to her, but her elder sisters of late, talked about love. Her elder sisters often said, that when a man hugged you tightly, an immediate chemistry took place. Two twined rippled breast would prick on the man's chest and the man's chest would expand and press against the sharpened arrows, this entire process felt like a taste of an orange.

"Mmm.... that man is nice!" Moaned Kuku. "Did you suckle him down there?" Asked Yande, with a jilted smile. "You know my mouth is big, it was all in," replied Kuku, with a shy face. The two girls laughed and giggled childishly.

Meanwhile tears flowed onto Mwayiseni's closed eyes, for she felt she was not enjoying what the other girls were enjoying. Bitterness filled her heart because she had never hugged a man of her age. The poor girl felt that she was missing out on this sweet fruit. Her sisters giggled loudly, as they talked of how it felt to kiss a man, for they said that it felt like honey comb when tongues twisted together in saliva.

Mwayiseni wanted to taste this honey comb that her elder sisters were talking about, how come she had not tasted it for all this while. She felt she must have been the only one in the world who did not know that honey was produced right in a man's mouth, and this terribly angered her, for how could she have not known all this time.

"Did he fondle your breast?" Asked Yande, in excitement. "Yes, he enjoyed them, i had sat on his thighs while he bit them gently," answered Kuku tiredly. The sisters talked for barely the entire night, and then they drifted off to sleep, leaving Mwayiseni wondering to herself, what sort of a person she was to not have tasted honey from a man's mouth. Such stories, went on as usual between Kuku and Yande. Talks about erection! Legs, having beads on the waist for a good buttock shaping and many other stories.