Chapter 16

FOREST CLIMAX

This chapter is dedicated to every one voting. You are the reason that i am publishing chapters with ease. Your support is beyond measure.  You keep me going. Thank you (joyful sobs)

The train had slowly started to move, when Chalo jumped into it. The train conductor was saying something to him, but he was not paying attention; for he kept on just staring at that lovely girl, he had left standing by the train station.

“Do not forget the ticket!” Screamed Mwayiseni, at him. “I got it!” He tearfully answered, as he waved the brown ticket in the air. He then threw her a flying kiss, as if he was registering for victory. She received it and held it in her palms as the train pulled away and got lost between the thick forests. “I should have told him that I loved him!"
Mwayiseni told herself, about to cry.

**************

“Oh boy! I was so stupid! And he has now gone!” ‘I! Love! You!’ She tried to scream hopelessly, as she hit her head feeling very stupid and ridiculous at this.

*************

"I should have told her that I loved her!" Spoke a confused Chalo as he sat in that train and gazed at the window. He found the train drive too blossomy, cold and heart breaking. His heart ached even more when he thought about her and he wished he could turn back time so that he could tell her a million I love you.

His heart swelled with pain, as an old woman who had sat next to him handed him a piece of cut blanket.

‘This will do son, for you look troubled, cold and confused, this will keep you warm.’ Said the old woman, directing her old pale eyes at his troubled face. Chalo without speaking any word got the blanket and stared at it for a lengthy time. He had no sweater so this blanket would make him a little warm and happy for he had suddenly began to feel broken.

‘What are your regrets?’ asked the old woman as she gazed at him as if she had known him for a long time. ‘Never telling her the words that I love you, when I truly loved her,’ replied Chalo, gravely, tearfully and sincerely as he covered the blanket on his body.

The old woman hissed primly, as she said, ‘Love, son no one will ever understand love, be wise my son be wise. We should often fight for love and only the strong survive.’

‘I feel it right in my heart that I loved her! But I did not tell it to her! How I wish I told her.’ He aired while feeling very ridiculous.

The old woman bust in a crispy laughter as she bleakly looked at him and then she pulled out a newspaper from her suitcase and began to read it ignoring him as if she had not even opened her mouth at him. He looked at her and he knew right there that he made a very big mistake of not telling her how much he loved her.

He so wished for the train to stop moving so that he could follow her, and hug her but it was too late! The train had now made a rapid turn with a chuff chuff sound as it made a curve while puffing out black smoke from all its pipes and down the narrow road, it went away quickly.

On the other hand, Mwayiseni had got on her bicycle and rode hurriedly back home for it was getting late. Soon a clear windy starry night rose up in the sky as darkness hovered around the village. Mwayiseni rode her bicycle all through the dark. She gazed at the skies and deeply thought that men in her life were just coming and going and it felt normal.

She so badly wished that she could meet Chalo again he was so humble and kind and very beautiful. She would have also loved to watch how those muscles would have grown right before her eyes. She giggled to herself, for she thought his erection was one band of jelly that was turning hard at an instant.