Chapter 21

A date, blue movie and mixed feelings !

This Chapter is dedicated to Lungomwenge, Lemonshark31, Twinink, daglitterbomb5, Phebenightjames, nanafrimpomaa1. You are such amazing people in my life. (Joyful sobs) thank you for supporting this work you are indeed beautiful people.

On Saturday, Mwayiseni had lied the school matron that she needed to go to town to buy some exercise books. Therefore, she was given a pass and so she left. She was going on her first ever date with Ken. She was wearing a beautiful red dress. She had also added some extra beauty to her face by adding powder with a colorless lipstick. When she arrived in town, she found Ken waiting for her at the junction.

************

When he saw her, he was already treating her like a girlfriend. He hurriedly pulled her hand, as the two walked down the road. And she kept sniffing his vanilla scent that smelled beautiful.

The two watched cars pass by as they window shopped. "Your bright face had brightened me all through the entire debate session. When I first set my eyes on you, I was longing to be with you."

He said softly to her, as they walked. She giggled as if, he had tickled her because love was written all over her face. He kept on clinging and holding on to her hand, as they walked past the cinema. When they saw that, "Growing Up a Maize Cob," was airing, which was an old favorite comedy, he was so happy for the both of them. Therefore, he bought tickets for the two as they went to watch the movie.

Inside the movie hall, were not very much people and everyone was standing as they watched the movie on a black and white television with so much laughter.

The movie finished around late evenings, as Ken walked outside while holding Mwayiseni on her shoulder. Well, he was such a romantic, fresh, desirable man. He then escorted her back to her school and he was behaving so well mannered. He had even put his leather coat around her. To top it all, he had even bought for her a heart shaped box full of arrays of chocolates.

As the two walked he kept telling her of how much he loved her, and how much she meant the world to him. He even invited her for a hiking over the next weekend. They then parted ways, as she sneaked inside the school gate. She loved him because he did not demand for a kiss or hug from her so she thought this was going to be a perfect relationship.

***********

However, as she sneaked in the school that late gloomy night with that humid coldness and quietness, she decided she would enter their dormitories using the path were trees grew a lot so that the school matron would not caught her.

Therefore, as she quietly walked alone in the creepy dark among trees. She then carefully began to hear some voices of some girls squatting and twittering. She followed where those voices were coming from and spotted a thatched house with a little light on.

Then she saw four girls kneeling down from the window and from time to time they would peep and giggle with their mouths covered. Mwayiseni followed them, but she walked quietly so as not to alarm anyone.

When the girls saw her, their faces looked afraid that someone had caught them, as a stormy silence broke.

'And what are you doing?' Asked Mwayiseni, though she lowered her voice at them because she somehow knew that the girls were doing something wrong. One of the girls pulled her to kneel down so that no one would see them, as she whispered.

'We are watching something like a blue movie.' 'What do you mean?' Mwayiseni, found herself asking. One of the girls lifted her finger and pointed at the window, as the other girls faces changed to wittiness. Mwayiseni, quitted the questioning and also carefully peeped. She heard the other girl, in a faint quiet voice say to her. 'No one must see you, peep with caution.'