Chapter 26

Time after time

This chapter is dedicated to the people that had started this journey with me back in 2019 when i had no readers and those people had believed in this story and took their time to read. When i stopped posting chapters like for an entire year they stood with me. You are soildiers i salute you and thank you.

Life continued and soon 1950 crept in like a crawling snail. Mwayiseni was now in grade twelve. She concentrated more on her studies and did not want to fail. She felt that, she was not lucky in the game of love and every time she tried to find love she was either facing a heartbreak or in big trouble. Therefore, she did not bother to love again and she feared expulsion.

She still loved and adored Ken and every night she would think about him and wondered to herself, if at all he thought about her. Unfortunately, Ken had been expelled from school, because he was once again found fighting with another schoolmate over a girl love issue.

It was not his first time of fighting over a girl with a fellow man. Ken was branded as a lover boy who used his handsome looks to snatch other people’s girlfriends. When Mwayiseni heard this news of Ken being expelled because this news had spread like wild fire, she had no idea what she felt because her heart was just calm. She did not know if she still had feelings for him or maybe she had forgotten about him.

Though she confessed to herself that she continued to have wet dreams of Ken and her just getting it on almost every time. She dreamt that, they were getting it on; in the shower, on the couch and even in the swimming pool. Oh! Those sweet nights made her to have difficulties with waking up, for; she would feel amazing, warm and cozy.

Every time, she would wake up with a soggy wet pant that one cold sacrament grey misty dawn, she tried to masturbate. She first rested her head neatly on her pillow as she covered herself a blanket. She then put her hand inside her pant, and gently stroked herself. ‘Arghhh…’ She silently moaned feeling good, forgetting that she was in a dormitory full of girls who were just slowly waking up.

Mid-way through this exhilarating process, the girl sleeping on the top bunker bed, looked down at her from the top and told her to stop shaking the bed for she was disturbing her dawn sleep.

She quickly removed her hand from her pant and pretended to be yawning as if she had been doing that all the time. She then wanted to finish off her masturbation, so she went into the bathroom to proceed. When she entered the slippery bathroom, she gently put her hand again in her pant and clenched gently. Since there was no one around, it felt so good for a while that her saliva was almost drooping.

Suddenly, she heard someone coming, so in trying to stop this bad act, she slipped and fell down and fractured her elbow. And her fractured elbow hurt so much that she stayed in pain for the time being. Since then, she stopped her wreck less desires and never attempted to masturbate again.

************
However, with being president of the jets club, she was ever busy with school. By the end of 1950, Mwayiseni had received two academic excellence awards in Biology. The other girls and the teachers had clapped for her in the school hall, as she walked to the stage to receive her award while wearing a nervous gallant smile.

After that rosy achievement, she then wrote her final examinations and was now preparing for her long journey back to the village as she waited for her results. The village was a place where all her madness had started from.

When she arrived at the village by late afternoon, she felt lost for a while. The village appeared gloomy, bleak, and nightly. The forests and bushes looked very big than before and the grass had grown so long on pathways. Having to look at her village as she was been rode on a bicycle by a certain man, brought back all her childhood memories making them fresh and alive. Though she felt life was not the same again.