Season 2, Chapter 17: New Fused-pokémon has been born!

The next day

Ash woke up from his slumber with Lillie by his side. He smiled on her as he proceed to the bathroom to take a nice , long and fresh bath.

Hearing the splashes of water coming from the bathroom made Lillie woke up from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes and yawned with her cute voice.

Lillie - I bet Ash is in the bathroom, taking a bath.

While waiting, Lillie fixed their bed and opened the curtains to let the light of the sun shine through the bedroom.

Lillie - Ahhhh. What a nice sleep I had. Especially when you slept with your with loved ones. *a door opened revealing Ash with his muscular body* Oh, Ash your done bathing. Say how did it went. She said with a smile as always.

Ash - Well, I was thinking a strategy on how will I beat Kyle on the tournament.

Lillie - Ah. I see.

Ash - Your next Lillie. Have a nice bath.

Lillie - Thanks my love.

Lillie proceed to the bathroom and began to take a bath.

While Lillie is bathing, Ash is wearing his outfit when he went to Kalos region along with the cap.

After 5 minutes of waiting, Lillie is now done bathing and she proceed to wear her usual attire.

Lillie - There. All set. *as she looks to Ash who was mesmerized at her* Ashy? What's wrong?

Ash - W-W-Wow! Y-Y-You look so b-b-b-b-beautiful.

Lillie blushed as she received a compliment from her future boyfriend.

Lillie - R-R-Really???? Thanks Ashy! She said happily as she hugged Ash who was surprised but nonetheless, he hugged back happily.

Meanwhile, a door was suddenly opened revealing Ash's twin brother, Hydro took a picture from his cellphone Ash and Lillie hugging.

Hydro's mind - 'I wonder how will Miss Lusamine react when she see this. Considering the fact that Lillie's mother hate to see her daughter with another men doing something that is a disgrace to her family.'

Hydro then went downstairs and proceed to the kitchen with Lusamine just recently cooking their breakfast.

Lusamine - Oh. Hey Hydro! Come here and have a breakfast.

Hydro - Coming!

With Ash and Lillie

They pulled away from each other while smiling brightly.

Lillie - Thank you for being there with me, Ash. It means a lot to me.

Ash - Don't worry. No matter what happens, I will always be there to protect you. He said with his trademark smile.

She was touched by his words and she placed her hands to her chest and she is smiling all the way and she thought,

Lillie's mind - 'Oh Ash. That's why I love you so much.'

Lillie - Come, my love. Let's go downstairs and have a breakfast.

Ash - Okay.

Lillie and Ash exited the bedroom as Ash close the door behind him and they proceed downstairs.

When they arrived at the kitchen, they saw Lusamine walking towards to them while holding something.

Lusamine - Lillie, is this true? She demanded.

Ash and Lillie saw the picture. It was a picture of them, hugging with each other.

Lillie (frightened) - I..I..I.. well.... You see.. um... She stuttered, not knowing what the words she will say.