Chapter 17: Abandoned

While on their way to Cerulean city, Ash noticed that it's started to rain.

Ash - "Pikachu, it's raining. Let's find some shelter."

Pikachu - "Pikachu. (Right away.)"

But Pikachu sensed something and said telepathically,

Pikachu - "Ash, I sense something."

Ash - "Hm. What is it?"

Pikachu - "I think some type of pokèmon needs our help and its over there." he said while pointing to Ash's right.

Ash - "Let's go and we need to make it quick because it is raining already."

Pikachu - "Right."

They broke their connection and Ash ran towards where Pikachu pointed at while covering his head and Pikachu with his jacket. He reached that place and he noticed that Gardevoir is there, crying while raining.

Ash - "Hey, are you ok?"

Gardevoir - "No, I feel sad."

Ash was shocked thay this Gardevoir can learn human language.

Ash - "Wow, you can learn human language?"

Gardevoir - "Yeah."

Ash - "Anyways, We need to find a shelter quick."

Gardevoir - "Yeah."

Ash now carry Gardevoir just like bridal-style and she fell asleep. Ash finds a shelter which unfortunately Ash can't find anything.

Ash - "Crap."

Pikachu - "Pika pi! (Over there!)"

Ash - "Thanks!"

Ash now ran to where Pikachu pointed at and it is a large tree that is enough to shelted them from the rain. Upon reaching the large tree, Ash lay Gardevoir down gently and softly and he placed his backpack down on the ground to find medical supplies. He found a potion and sprayed Gardevoir to make feel better and give her some pokèmon food which he placed beside her.

When Gardevoir wakes up, she noticed that there is food beside on her right and she saw Ash and his Pikachu, sitting while there on the ground, waiting for the rain to stop. She smiled and blush when she imagined how she save her during the rain. She didn't notice that Pikachu saw her blush and he laugh softly after he saw that.

Ash - "So, your finally awake, Gardevoir." he said while smiling.

Gardevoir again blushed and said,

Gardevoir - "Thanks for saving me, Master."

Ash being dense, notice Gardevoir's blush and said,

Ash - "Hey, are you okay? Your face is red. Here let me check you."

Ash place his hand on Gardevoir's forehead. She blushed even harder and accidentally push Ash onto the rain and said,

Gardevoir - "Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." she said almost crying.

Ash - "No its okay."

Pikachu only laugh when that happens. Then Ash suddenly asked,

Ash - "Back we where talking about earlier, why do you feel so sad?"

Gardevoir narrates her story to Ash on she was abandoned his trainer and how she was treated her trainer way back.

Upon hearing this, Ash was saddened and said.

Ash - "Wow, that trainer of yours way back don't know how to value their pokèmon right?"

Gardevoir - "You can say that again."

Ash - "And I must say you are very special pokèmon."

Gardevoir quickly blushed about the compliment and said.

Gardevoir - "Why?"

Ash - "Simple, you can talk like other pokèmon  can't do and for me, a pokèmon that can talk human language is very special to me.)

Gardevoir - "Gee, thanks." she said while laughing sheepishly and blushing.

Ash - "So do you want to join me on my journey? Don't worry, I will treat like your are my daughter and I will never hurt my pokèmon."

Gardevoir was shocked upon hearing this and she  said,

Gardevoir - "Yes! I would love to!" she said and she mutters,

Gardevoir - "Finally, I can now join my crush on his journey hihihi"

Ash - "Um, what did you say?"

She was shocked and has small blush on her face and said

Gardevoir - "Oh, it's nothing." she said while laughing nervously.

Again, she didn't notice that Pikachu heard what she mutters due to sensitive hearings and he laugh upon hearing it.

Ash now presses several buttons on his nanodex and a bright blue beam surrounds Gardevoir and she was sucked inside. After the scene, the rain stops and Ash get up and he place his backpack on his back and leaves the tree.

Ash - "Well, We have another friend Pikachu." he said while smiling to him.

Pikachu - "Pika! (Alright!)"

After 5 minutes of walking he now reached the Cerulean City.

Ash - "Finally, I have arrived Cerulean city! And I'm gonna challenge the gym leader and win my third badge!" he said excitedly and pumping his fist into the air.

With that, he now started exploring the city and to find the gym.

And the journey continues!