Chapter 21: Unstoppable

After 6 months, Arceus is now tremendously powerful. More powerful than before. His Level is now 500. He can now mega evolve to its Z -form. (Check out 6th Author Note part to know Mega Arceus Z looks like.) He learned Blades Of Judgement, Holy Wrath, Divine Wrath: Purification, Barrier of Light, Lightning of Absolution, Wall of Light, White Power Ball, Enraged White Power Ball, White Ball Rain, Divine Wrath, Light of Justice, Flames of Retribution, Eye Blast, Magical and Psychic Thunder, Divine Electric Shock and Ultimate Retribution. (Some of those attacks came from Fused Zamasu in Dragon Ball Super. The only attacks that I own is the Ultimate Retribution and some of the names of Fused Zamasu's special attacks are changed by me. Sorry, I can't think godly attacks so yeah. P.S I don't own those attacks, I onlw own the story line.) He also learned Beta Barrier, Omega Outrage, Alpha Divinity, Rapture, Armageddon, Heavenly Strike and Cosmic Wave. (Those Attacks and their typings are in 6th Author Note part. Again, I don't own those abilities.) He will activate his mega evolution form if he summon the Light of Justice (Just like Fused Zamasu did when he gain his full half-corrupted form.) and he can only use this when he is in his base form. He is only second to Ash in terms of power and when in ranking, He is the top.

Ash was also there, watching them and also he train himself just in case. He learned Aura Wave in which its power is beyond godlike. This attack can be destructive and can destroy a multiverse if it is out of control. He can power up himself when he was triggered. Not a transformation, but his power will increase. He also learned Eye blast but more powerful than Arceus, Enraged White Power Ball Barrage, and Aura Blast (Just like Ki Blast in Dragon Ball. I almost forgot, he also learned flight when he trained himself for the first time at Mount Silver.)

After their training,

Arceus - "Ready to go, Ash?"

Ash - "You bet I am." he said while placing his hood to cover his face.

Arceus - "Okay then, Let's go to Alola and destroy Team Aether."

With that being said, Arceus teleported themselves to Alola. After 5 minutes, they arrived in Alola and they see that the Ultra beasts are currently destroying the Alola under the control of Lusamine.