Chapter 33: A brotherly battle

(Seriously, the title though. XD)

All the people in the auditorium went to the gym that has a battlefield. All of sat down at the bleachers while the professors are sitting at the side of the battlefield. Cynthia positioned herself as the referee, meaning she is standing at the middle but not in the battlefield.

Cynthia - "Are you guys ready?"

Ash - "Yeah."

Hydro - "Bring it on!"

Cynthia - "Then release your pokèmon!"

Ash releases 4 pokèmon while Hydro only releases 1 pokèmon.

Hydro was shocked and said,

Hydro - "Wait, what?! why did you release 4 pokèmon at once? It's not fair."

Ash - "Heh, Just wait and see."

Ash gestured Necrozma and Solgaleo to his right and the other Necrozma and Lunala to his left.

Ash - "Necrozma and Lunala, do the Fusion!"

Necrozma and Lunala began to fuse and the pokèmon comes out is Dawn Wings Necrozma.

Ash - "Now Necrozma #2 and Solgaleo, do also the Fusion!"

Necrozma #2 and Solgaleo did also the fusion and the pokèmon comes out is Dusk Mane Necrozma.

Hydro - "Wow." he said while staring at the two pokèmon that actually did the fusion.

Ash - "Wait this is not over. Now, Both of you Fuse for the third time!"

Hydro - "What? Again?!" he exclaimed.

Ash - "Uh-huh." he agreed.

Dawn Wings Necrozma and Dusk Mane Necrozma again fuse and the pokèmon comes out is Ultimate Necrozma which is the picture below:

Cynthia and the other were amazed to Ash because not only he has the Legendary Arceus but he has also the power to fuse pokèmon. Truly, Ash is a very powerful being.

Ash - "Now, can we start the battle already."

Hydro - "Ri-right."

Cynthia - "The battle between .... ummm. What do you think is the name of that pokèmon, Ash?"

Ash - "I call it 'Ultimate Necrozma'." he said confidently.

Cynthia - "Okay. The battle between Ash's Ultimate Necrozma and Hydro's Greninja will now begin!"

Then the crowd became wild as they started ti command their pokèmon.

Ash - "Use Moongeist Beam!"

Ultimate Necrozma opens his mouth and emits a sinister ray to attack the target.

Hydro - "Dodge it!"

Greninja successfully dodge the attack.

Hydro - "Now use Water Shuriken!"

Whule running, he jumped high and perform the attack and 5 shurikens of water were made by Greninja.

Ash - "Deflect it."

Since Ultimate Necrozma has claws on that is attached on his back, he uses those to deflect the shurikens with ease.

Hydro - "Not good. Alright, Greninja let's get stronger and stronger!"

(By the way, The way Hydro transforms to Hydro-Greninja is just like with Ash-Greninja.)

As they synchronized with each other, they feel that they become one and Hydro-Greninja's power dramatically increases.

Ash - "Hmm. So your Greninja has also the ability called Battle Bond."

Hydro - "Yes of course."

Ash - "Enough with the talk. Use Sunsteel Strike."

Ultimate Necrozma junped high with his powerful legs and sometime later, an orange sphere appeared around his body like a sun and he slams into the target with the force of a meteor.

Hydro-Greninja wasn't able to dodge so he received the attack head on. Hydro also winced in pain as he take damage also to the attack that Greninja took. (Hydro-Greninja's hp 80%)

Hydro - "So..... power..... ful." he said while breathing heavily.

Ash - "Do you want to continue the battle? I don't think you could because your Greninja took a major damage. Luckily, he withstand the attack." he said worriedly.

Hydro hesitated a bit. After a while he said,

Hydro - "I forfeit. I would rather to lose than seeing ny pokèmon being hurt."

Cynthia - "With Hydro forfeiting the match, Ash wins the battle!"

Hydro tried to stand but he can't. Ash said,

Ash - "Don't push yourself. Here, let me help you."

Hydro lay down on the ground. While laying down the ground, Ash touched Hydro's chest and began to heal him with his hand glowing green as well as Hydro. After a while, he successfully healed his brother and helped him to stand.

Ash - "Be careful next time okay?"

Hydro - "I will brother. No need to worry."

Dawn quickly heard this and whispered to herself

Dawn - "That's my catchphrase though."

Ash - "Ultimate Necrozma, do you want to retain your form forever or to defuse?"

Ultimate Necrozma said,

(U.N. stands for Ultimate Necrozma.)

U.N - "I want to retain this form. It looks cool for me."

Ash - "Very well."

Ash's hand glowed blue and make a stance that you will fire a blast in badass way or something and Ultimate Necrozma started to rise above the ground and while glowing blue. After that, The blue aura explodes, as it emits some sparkling objects, you can see that Ultimate Necrozma is still the same but around his body, electricity began to make crackling sounds. (Imagine the crackling sounds is like A saiyan, transforming to Super Saiyan 2).

U.N. - "Thanks Ash."

Ash - "No problem. Return."

He recalled his fused Legendary pokèmon through his nanodex.

Cynthia - "Next will be Perseus, Are you ready, Ash? He seems like more powerful than your brother."

Ash - "I was born ready." he replied with determination.

Cynthia smiled and began to call Perseus.

As Perseus arrived at the gym, Many of the girls have their eyes developed in hearts and blushing as well.

Ash chuckled a bit and said,

Ash - "Well looks like you got your fans there, huh?"

Perseus - "Yeah. Just like you."

Cynthia - "The battle between Perseus and Ash will now begin! Gods, please send out your pokèmon!"

To be continued...