Chapter 35: All about Divinity

(Just to inform you guys that the Divine-type and all of its components are my idea. So if you want to use this type on your story, please do inform me.)

After the intense battle between the Gods, they are now currently going to the auditorium to have Ash explain all about the Divine-type.

Ash clears his throat and started to talk,

Ash - "Divine type is a type in which only legendaries can attain it through an intense training that only Gods can do. It deals 3x to Dark and Ghost types and 1x damage to other types. But be warned that even though it only deals 1x damage to other types, you still need to be careful otherwise you can kill a pokèmon only using a full power divine attack like Celestial Sphere. I only discovered that type way back when I trained all of my pokèmon and surprisingly Arceus successfully acquired the Divine-type."

Ash then pauses for a while to catch some air and he continued,

Ash - "I also discovered two more types."

Misty - "What are they?"

Ash - "Those are Holy and Light. Holy deals 2x damage from Dark type, 4x damage from Ghost type and 1x damage to other types. Light deals 2x damage on Ghost type, 4x damage on Dark type and 1x damage to other types. I will discuss them someday but right now let's me finish this discussion. The moment when I discover Holy and Light is that when Arceus Mega evolves to his Z form, he will gain the type 'Divine' also with the ability called 'Alpha Divinity'."

While hearing, the girls were utterly shocked and amazed on how powerful Ash is.

Ash - "By the time when Mega Arceus Z activated his ability, it's game over for you because the next 4 turns, he will use either of these 4 attacks, namely, Rapture, Armageddon, Heavenly Strike and Cosmic Wave. All of them are Divine types but they are specified on their appearance, structure and effects. Rapture is Electric and Light, Armageddon is Rock and Fire, Heavenly Strike is Holy and Light and Cosmic Wave is only Psychic."

Ash - "So I suggest to all of you that, if you dare challenge the God of Pokèmon, then you are going to regret on challenging her." he warned them.

Ash then again clears his throat and continued,

Ash - "Anyways, I also have a unique Z - Crystal here and I named it Divinium Z." he then removed the crystal on his ring and showed it all of the girls there.

The crystal is shining brightly and the girls were staring at the crystal woih sparkles on their eyes.

Ash - "From what I know, Divinium Z is a very, very, very rare Crystal that you can acquire and it also the most powerful Crystal you will ever get. Luckily, Arceus made this for me before I entered this university. The Divinium Z is a Z - crystal that can unleash Divine Z - Moves like what I did earlier."

Ash - "And I think that's all I know for the divine type. Any questions?"

Lana raises her hand and stood up,

Lana - "Can a regular pokèmon acquire the Divine-type?"

Ash - "It depends." he simply replied.

Lana - "Thank you." she sat down.

Another one raises a hand and it was Lillie,

Ash - "So Lillie, What do you want to ask?"

Lillie - "What is Mega Arceus Z doing first before he used the 4 attacks that you mentioned earlier?"

Ash - "Oh. She will first summon an unbreakable barrier then she will perform the attack."

Lillie - "I have one more question."